Hello from Atlanta

My name is Steve and currently live on the southside of Atlanta until the end of September; I'll be moving to the northside as I work in Alpharetta. Although I don't have an NSX in my possession JUST yet, I will as soon as I find the right one for me. I'm on the hunt for a 95-96 Midnight Purple simply because it's not a commonly seen color...to be honest, I've yet to see one in person myself. :tongue:

As of right now, I drive an LS1 powered RX7 and an NA miata that will be used for track duty. Since I don't have room in the garage for another toy, I listed the FD for sale and pretty sure it'll be making it's way to a new home in IL within the next couple of weeks. I've been fortunate to own over 20+ cars and will say, this has been an awesome car. There is something about Japanese vehicles from the '90's that offers a timeless design. I've looked at a few newer cars and nothing really impresses me.

I look forward to meeting other owners and hope to be able to make it to NSXPO since it's in a neighboring state.

Here are a couple pics of my FD at Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP).

Back