Hello everyone. It's done.

My name is Kenny and on July 8th, 2009 I became a proud owner of a 1991 Acura NSX.

I bought it from a guy who did not drive much. As it only has 28k on the odo.

Thanks for all the info this site provided me. He gave me a great deal because I impressed him when I was inspecting the car.

Looking forward to years of enjoyments!

Kenny

mynsx1.jpg

mynsx2.jpg

Feels good,dos'nt it.Did you ever think buying a used 18 yo car would be so noteworthy!:wink:Not too many 18 yo sports cars will feel/look /perform as well as this one.Get involved in your local region with events,esp through our national club nsxca!!!

Welcome Kenny!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet... nice color combination.

Very low mile 91.

I agree.... feel the excitement.

I still give thanks to God everytime I go in the garage or take it out... humbling experience... not everybody has the opportunity.

It's been so long since I've seen a stock NSX. That thing looks like it is standing on stilts! Congrats on the low mileage purchase.

Congrats Ken! Looks really clean. I am jealous that you found one with such low mileage. Enjoy the car!

Congrats and welcome!

congrats!!
Now, drop it, wheels and spacers and you are back into the future!
:D

Great looking NSX!
Oscar

Hello and congrats on your new baby:) Enjoy yourself!

congrats!! Kenny, beautiful car, the stock NSX is so sexy and classy

Anesthesia

Congrats, and welcome aboard. Are you getting use the stares yet?:biggrin:

lol! I was just telling my friends about that!

Just as I read on this forum. Only guys have been staring at me/my car... They don't even try to hide it... :frown:

lol! I was just telling my friends about that!

Just as I read on this forum. Only guys have been staring at me/my car... They don't even try to hide it... :frown:

Looks like a great buy for hard to find low mileage original. Good luck and get used to the attention. Just today two different guys asked me if they could take pix of my car on their cellphones. Enjoy--it's a blast!

Congrats, I just got my 91 about 3 mo ago, and thought 80k was good, but only 28K. Nice looking car. If you are looking for an NSX master tech Ben at Daisy Auto in Woodbine (not far from you) is great, and he has a passion for the car too. Good luck and stay away from the MCPD.:smile:

congratulations and nice color combo, now PLEASE change those wheels asap.

Please tell me its not going to live out its life outside under those pine trees? :eek:

Back