Hello! and spotted

Hi all in the northeast area of the states. I figured I would start posting here, as I have just been relocated for work (karma's a b*tch) I use to give a lot of my friends crap for living in "south canada"....well, here I am. I live in Dover (soon to be Portsmouth, NH) currently, and so far so good.

I spotted an early black NSX with the fat five wheels a few weeks back (at Wings your way) and I've been meaning to hop on and post. Hope to meet up with some of you folks soon!

Hi all in the northeast area of the states. I figured I would start posting here, as I have just been relocated for work (karma's a b*tch) I use to give a lot of my friends crap for living in "south canada"....well, here I am. I live in Dover (soon to be Portsmouth, NH) currently, and so far so good.

I spotted an early black NSX with the fat five wheels a few weeks back (at Wings your way) and I've been meaning to hop on and post. Hope to meet up with some of you folks soon!

Welcome! I'm about 20 miles south of you and am in Portsmouth all the time. Unfortunately after 10 years of ownership, I traded in my NSX for two supercharged kids as you can see from my now car-free Avatar over there :)
<--------------

While I don't know the Dover area well, and the Portsmouth pubs only slightly better, if you cared to head 20 miles south of Portsmouth, I'd be happy to introduce you to many of the fine drinking and eating establishments here in Newburyport. BTW, you catch the big air show in Portsmouth this past weekend? You couldn't miss the traffic on 95 :).

Oh damn... you have a midnight pearl. Wow. While I loved my silver, your very rare color would be #1 on my color choice list.

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm about 20 miles south of you and am in Portsmouth all the time. Unfortunately after 10 years of ownership, I traded in my NSX for two supercharged kids as you can see from my now car-free Avatar over there :)
<--------------

While I don't know the Dover area well, and the Portsmouth pubs only slightly better, if you cared to head 20 miles south of Portsmouth, I'd be happy to introduce you to many of the fine drinking and eating establishments here in Newburyport. BTW, you catch the big air show in Portsmouth this past weekend? You couldn't miss the traffic on 95 :).

Oh damn... you have a midnight pearl. Wow. While I loved my silver, your very rare color would be #1 on my color choice list.

I would love to see Newburyport! While I'm here, I'm trying to take in as much of this part of the country as possible. I didnt catch the show, but I caught a lot of the traffic. Correction, I HAD a midnight pearl, sold her last year :frown:

guess it's time to update the old sig

We are in Portsmouth quite frequently, so if you want to meet up one day, let me know.

Bob

that would be great. I've got a few hellish weeks coming up (get to fly back home, and pack up a uhaul, and make this trek) but after that, I'm all in meeting new folks, talking cars, and enjoying this thing called life :biggrin:

Back