Hello and Help with looking for an NSX

I dont know the history, but if you read the fine print it says THIS CAR HAS BEEN IN SECURE STORAGE FOR SOME PERIOD OF TIME PRIOR TO SALE, AND SELDOM DRIVEN. THE NEW OWNER SHOULD ANTICIPATE CLEANING, DETAILING, AND SERVICING THE VEHICLE PRIOR TO EXTENDED USE. IT HAS NOT BEEN CLEANED OR DETAILED, AND ALL PHOTOS REFLECT THE ACTUAL VEHICLE AS RECEIVED AT THIS FACILITY. THIS IS NOT A SHOW CAR, AND IS NOT REPRESENTED AS ONE. IT IS NOT A BRAND NEW CAR, AND SCRATCHES, DINGS, MINOR DENTS AND OTHER DEFECTS ARE NORMAL IN A USED VEHICLE. I dont know about you but when i get my nsx it will be show quality or I wont get it, But if the price does not go any higher than 35,000 it might be worth it.

I don't know if this would contribute to anything, but:

1. Everytime I see a "NO RESERVE" sign on an expensive car, particularly the NSX, a red flag goes up. Why would they want to sell a $50k+ NSX for no reserve? Unless of course, they know ahead of time that something's wrong with it.

2. I have a tendency to stay away from independent dealers from Florida. Somehow, a lot of fixed-up-once-wrecked vehicles end up there. Don't know why.

Juding by the photos, I see a couple things that may suggest body work. Inspect carefully before buying.

[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 12 November 2002).]

Back