Hello All

Hello all I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, I'm not currently an NSX owner but I have been doing some extensive work on one over the last couple years and have been creeping around these boards quite and bit to help me along the way. It's my girlfriends fathers car that was truly neglected by whomever he got the car from. Over the last couple years I have basically just been doing routine maintenance, repairing horrible wiring and mechanical work. I've also had the heater control unit repaired by Brian K and I'm now working on fixing the Stereo that someone had wired in completely wrong. I'm also gearing up to replace the cam seals on the engine this coming weekend as one of them is leaking pretty bad. The mileage is getting up there so this winter I'll probably get the timing belt clutch and third gear grind fixed.

Anyways hello all!

Hello, welcome, and keep up the good work. Nsx ownership can be a little pricey but very rewarding.
I took my car to a classic car meet today and was immediately bombarded by classic car owners prior to stepping out.
It seems the nsx is a new classic and worth the risk to keep it maintained.

Absolutely I couldn't agree more, I drive the car quite often as he isn't home much and has said drive the car like it's your own when I'm not around. It's a car of great respect from all types of car enthusiasts. I look forward to buying my own NSX in due time. This one has gotten me absolutely hooked on how they drive. My girlfriends fathers car has some rather large wheels on it 19's on the rear and 18's on the front not really my style of wheels but it still handles incredible the balance of the car is unlike nothing else I felt. I must admit I took my volk CE28's off my ep3 once just to see how they looked even though they are the totally wrong spec I loved that look much more than the current look. But hey it's not my car and if he likes it that's all that matters the car still looks great in my opinion.

wow, other than the rims the car looks great!

Post up some pics of your ep3 too. I used to have one with a bunch of CTR stuff on it and it was a fun car.

I love the color. Very nice! I wish my in-laws were so tasteful!

Here is the pics of my ep3, I actually recently sold the car unfortunately. I have been looking for a clean 2001 Integra Type R in Phoenix Yellow. The Canadian dollar is horrible right now so it's making life difficult, for the time being I have purchased a super clean unmolested 2000 Civic Sir or Si in the states.

Back