• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Heavy duty/aluminum i/o port camera mount for roll bar with red safety leash

Never used... as I never had the heart to track any of my NSXes and we used a glass/suction cup mounted camera in my brother's CRX track car. A little dusty but not even a scratch on it. Think I paid around $175 with the security leash (not pictured below) when it first came out. Currently sells for $129 plus $4.95 for the red safety leash. Everything you need. Just lock down and slam a camera on it. Asking $100 OBO. Prefer local Florida buyer to sell in person but will ship at buyer's expense.

Not on prime very often so please email me" znine at mac dot com with questions etc. Thanks for looking!

Their site say's it all (note from pics at their site that mine has a nice matching black base and not polished metal):

http://www.ioportracing.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CM1-2&Category_Code=CM

Our own innovative Video Camera Mount quickly won nation-wide acclaim. Use this mount to improve driving skill and strategy, time sections of track, view your race with family and friends, and document rule infractions. This sturdy mount features a special polyurethane bushing to help eliminate the high-frequency vibrations found in the race environment. Our camera mount is now made with an aluminum mounting base and brackets for lighter weight.

The camera mount is offered in two sizes: 1" for our Stable Energies harness guide bars, and 1¼" to 2" for roll bars and cages. No drilling or welding required, the mount clamps onto your bar with the provided hardware. It has complete 3-axis adjustment that allows you to aim the camera precisely, regardless of position on the roll cage.

Attachments

• cameramt.jpg
    cameramt.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 137
Back