Heads up for New Jersey Drivers

This topic was originally listed under "Heard in a New York Court" But I was not sure it was getting the word out effectively so.....

I was in court fighting a truly unwarranted speeding ticket the other day when, during testimony, the police officer declared that laser had recently been approved in New Jersey as a speed measuring and recording device.
Some of you may know that when it was initially introduced in the state (NJ) it was defeated in court by a police officer measuring a wall moving at 4 MPH. Apparently this decision has ben reversed by a new ruling requiring a correct and proper proceedure when using the device.
Just a 'heads up' to the good guys

And the cops are pretty good using it too.

I've had a Blinder laser jammer installed for nearly four years now, and I have avoided tickets from at least three direct hits.

FYI, cars like the NSX (especially in black, with closed headlights and no front plate) are almost impossible to nail with laser.

------------------
Don Gallo
'92 NSX Black/Black "4RE-NVME"
'00 S2000 Silver/Red "LOTSA GS"
'85 Ferrari 308QV Red/Black "???????"

I've had a Blinder laser jammer installed for nearly four years now, and I have avoided tickets from at least three direct hits.

FYI, cars like the NSX (especially in black, with closed headlights and no front plate) are almost impossible to nail with laser.

Yo Don thanks for the word. I am really pissed about getting this ticket.....and have been considering filing an appeal of the decision. the information you provide has just made me decide to do it......I got the word about the blinder from another thread (V1 vs Passport) and it is on my list of must haves in the coming weeks....thanks again darcon

Back