Heading up to Autbahn CC - Joliet Sat & Sun

NSX is packed up and walking out the door, heading up to Autobahn CC. Be there instructing/driving 8-6:30 Sat and 8-5 Sun. Instructors (me) are able to give rides, so if anyone is bored head on down - I'm sure I will be easy to spot as I am usually the only NSX there.

Also I' think there are still spots open if anyone wants to track their NSX.
http://www.1010thsmotorsports.com/Autobahn_June_2010.html

Jim

I will propably come there to watch you drive if i can. Maybe i should also sing up ? :) I don't own a NSX anymore but we can see how I can do against you in a lancer evolution :)

Which portion of the track are you going to be on ?

There are also some individuals here that claimed to be "track ready" in summer 2010. I don't want to call names but where are you Synth19? :)

Last edited:
I may try and stop by for a ride. My NSX is not track ready yet. I will be AutoXing on Sunday hopefully at Maywood so if I do come by it will be Saturday.

I may try and stop by for a ride. My NSX is not track ready yet. I will be AutoXing on Sunday hopefully at Maywood so if I do come by it will be Saturday.

Why don't we both sign up for Saturday and then we can also go to Maywood on Sunday ? Your car is more that track ready, at least you have a NSX! Just throw the OEM wheels on and you are good to go!

OEM wheels are back on, I sold the baller wheels a couple weeks back. Car could make it on the track but I would not feel good with the OEM pads and fluids. I should have ordered my track pads a few weeks ago but I am a procrastinator extreme.

I was PMing CL65 Captain earlier this morning on the subject of pads in preperation for the Western Michigan Honda Meet in July.

I had oem pads on my NSX when i met you in Joliet CC. I suggest you to title tomorrow as" Getting rid of oem pads day"

OEM pads are OK, just brake less and thus go faster. :tongue:

Hell, I ran Autozone Wearever Golds that said Made In Mexico at Mid Ohio one day when I went through my track pads. They worked ok, you just have to be aware that you have limited braking capabilities and let them cool by engine braking some turns that you would otherwise go deep and brake for.

Autobahn CC isn't extremely hard on pads either.

I will propably come there to watch you drive if i can. Maybe i should also sing up ? :) I don't own a NSX anymore but we can see how I can do against you in a lancer evolution :)

Which portion of the track are you going to be on ?

There are also some individuals here that claimed to be "track ready" in summer 2010. I don't want to call names but where are you Synth19? :)

Looks like N track on Sat and then full track Sat 5-6:30p and S track on Sun.

Just ran into the event organizer, Bill, and he said he has plenty of spots in all groups for walk ups. Registration is 7-7:30am both days.

Last edited:
Back