• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Hawk HPS Rear Pads- (New in box) $45.00 Shipped

I was cleaning out the garage the other day and found an extra set of rear pads for the NSX that I had not used, I no longer own the car. The pads are new and have never been removed from the box. The pads are for the REAR of a 1991-2004 NSX. They are the Hawk HPS compund (part number HB185F.590) which is a street/sport pad. Will accept paypal, wire, or money order.

$45.00 (shipping included anywhere in the continental U.S.)

Please PM if interested.
Aaron

AaronR said:
I was cleaning out the garage the other day and found an extra set of rear pads for the NSX that I had not used, I no longer own the car. The pads are new and have never been removed from the box. The pads are for the REAR of a 1991-2004 NSX. They are the Hawk HPS compund (part number HB185F.590) which is a street/sport pad. Will accept paypal, wire, or money order.

$45.00 (shipping included anywhere in the continental U.S.)

Please PM if interested.
Aaron

I'll take them. where do I send the $$$ ?

thanks
Alex

Back