Have you seen my old "Girl"

Aloha All,

It's been about a good 15 years (Geezzz..how time has flown by :eek:) since I've been here on Prime and am so glad to see this community still here and going strong!!! I'm here hoping the community can reunite me with my old NSX. Long story short, the last time I was here, my life was changing and I ended up needing to selling my NSX. I sold her to a friend of mine, who then sold the car to someone else. Anyway, doing a little research I found out the car went to Washington where the car was painted by Phantasy Kolors in Snohomish Washington. Then last I heard it was possibly in Texas....I've attached pics. I would appreciate any information on the whereabouts of my old Girl. She's a 94 that has an '02 conversion, with ITR seats (I installed them back in the day). I apologize in advance if this isn't where I'm supposed to post this...any guidance would be appreciated.

It's great to be back!!!:biggrin:

Deuce

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200525-060638_Messenger (002).jpg
    Screenshot_20200525-060638_Messenger (002).jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 480
  • Screenshot_20200525-060711_Messenger (002).jpg
    Screenshot_20200525-060711_Messenger (002).jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 443
That car is like Raven from X-men:eek:

so you were just curious?

Hope you get it back some day. I know all to well how you feel. I’m probably one of the few people out there that has actually bought my same NSX 3 times over the last 15 years. I’ve been fortunate to keep tracking it down after I sold it the first time. Unfortunately it’s cost me more each time to buy her back! Ha

Hope you get it back some day. I know all to well how you feel. I’m probably one of the few people out there that has actually bought my same NSX 3 times over the last 15 years. I’ve been fortunate to keep tracking it down after I sold it the first time. Unfortunately it’s cost me more each time to buy her back! Ha

I seriously can't believe how quickly the market went up with these cars!!! CRAZY!!! :eek: So, yeah...kinda expecting an increase ....OR .....maybe not?? *LOL* :smile: Thanks for the inspiration!!!

I was actually looking to get her back. I was hoping to get more leads on this sight or better yet, someone on this site owned her or knows the owner. Long shot but not giving up yet. :biggrin:

Best of luck ...let us know if you find it and can buy it back..

UPDATE:

I was able to talk to Brian at Phantasy Kolors who did the conversion to blue and he was an AWESOME wealth of information. First of all, a really great guy to talk to!!! Gave me all the details of when he first got her and also confirmed some information when she left here in Hawaii. Long story short, she was recently sold to someone in Los Angeles and he paid a pretty penny. My original thoughts (if I could get the car back) was to bring it back to the original white '02 conversion days. After I saw how much work Brian did, the thought of reversing everything was overwhelming (not to mention a crime to reverse all the nice work he did). It was salvaged title because of an accident here, but the deciding factor for me not to pursue her any longer was that the new owner paid a lot and I'm sure is not in the business of losing money.

Well, time for me to begin searching for a new "Girl"....and start making new memories!!! Beginning to sound like my real life!!! *LOL* :biggrin:

Looking forward to becoming an active member again and chatting with you all soon!!!

Aloha - Glad you were able to have closure with your old car. Many times, we sale them and it is lost in the clouds never to be heard from again.

Good luck on your hunt and new adventures. Maybe you can find another '02 white and not have to convert it. :)

UPDATE:

I was able to talk to Brian at Phantasy Kolors who did the conversion to blue and he was an AWESOME wealth of information. First of all, a really great guy to talk to!!! Gave me all the details of when he first got her and also confirmed some information when she left here in Hawaii. Long story short, she was recently sold to someone in Los Angeles and he paid a pretty penny. My original thoughts (if I could get the car back) was to bring it back to the original white '02 conversion days. After I saw how much work Brian did, the thought of reversing everything was overwhelming (not to mention a crime to reverse all the nice work he did). It was salvaged title because of an accident here, but the deciding factor for me not to pursue her any longer was that the new owner paid a lot and I'm sure is not in the business of losing money.

Well, time for me to begin searching for a new "Girl"....and start making new memories!!! Beginning to sound like my real life!!! *LOL* :biggrin:

Looking forward to becoming an active member again and chatting with you all soon!!!

Im just a few days late to the party. I saw a post from Phantasy and thought of this thread! It is indeed a small world..

Best of luck on your new search!

Aloha All,

Life always have funny ways of working things out. Just a few days after I decided not to pursue my old "Girl", I found another white '94!!! It has almost the same mods & mileage that my old girl had when I sold her. Being one of 26 made, I though it was going to be like finding a needle in a haystack!!! But, I truly believe FATE had a hand in this one...TIMING couldn't have been any better. I am truly grateful that I am now the care taker of a car once owned my another prime member who had passed a few years back. The family was amazing and made me feel like one of their own. Not only that, they made the transaction as smooth as it could have ever been, considering that COVID made it near impossible for me to do things in a conventional way.

I will now be starting my new journey with a car that is so close to my old girl that it feels like I never let her go in the first place...SIMPLY AMAZING!!! Best of all, I now get to share this journey with my son to make my dream car come true. I'll be posting pics soon.....Thanks so much to Prime!!!

Aloha All,

Life always have funny ways of working things out. Just a few days after I decided not to pursue my old "Girl", I found another white '94!!! It has almost the same mods & mileage that my old girl had when I sold her. Being one of 26 made, I though it was going to be like finding a needle in a haystack!!! But, I truly believe FATE had a hand in this one...TIMING couldn't have been any better. I am truly grateful that I am now the care taker of a car once owned my another prime member who had passed a few years back. The family was amazing and made me feel like one of their own. Not only that, they made the transaction as smooth as it could have ever been, considering that COVID made it near impossible for me to do things in a conventional way.

I will now be starting my new journey with a car that is so close to my old girl that it feels like I never let her go in the first place...SIMPLY AMAZING!!! Best of all, I now get to share this journey with my son to make my dream car come true. I'll be posting pics soon.....Thanks so much to Prime!!!

What great news! What are you planning for it?

Congrats! I remember this thread. Glad you could make sweet lemonade out of your situation.

Now this is a thread revival worth applauding...

What great news! What are you planning for it?

I've always been fascinated with the '02 NSX-R and am looking to do a tribute car. Going to try and get the most details of a true R that my budget can afford. Originally, I was going to start from the outside then work my way to the inside but a few things came up that are steering me to do the interior/engine first. I'll be posting pics on each upgrade as they are completed. This thread may take about 10 years to see completion *LOL* :biggrin: (God, I hope not!!!)

loving the old school mito modulo wheels...

Painted top and 02 sides but original rear. Rarely see that combo. Looks like a great find!

If you ever decide to go with jdm fenders, please sell me the clear side markers! Those are impossible to find unless you buy the expensive Clear Corners version. They were a limited run here on Prime.

Back