Have fun guys

I'll be flying out today by the afternoon.....I'll try to pop on when I am over in Taiwan.....hopefully I won't be bored to death.

Thanks steve, patty, steve.Just at the airport now waiting to get on eva airlines...never heard of it...hope its not some ghetto airline....lol

Thanks danny, I am waiting to take off before I shut off my phone...last post before take off...hehehe

eddie safe trip and see you when you get back. btw, we cruise when you get back and we play ball when you get back. at least i know you'll show up. TEEHEE!! :biggrin: HI STEVE!!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to chime in from windy, cold and rainy taiwan.
So far its been a pretty decent trip....some cliff notes for everyone

Eva airlines has some nice looking flight attendants.....the american airlines need to take notice on this....:cool:

taipei 101 building is amazing...mercedes had an F1 night event there....
stores are like cramming rodeo dr and south coast plaza in a building adjacent to the main tall building......all the women their working in the stores are hand picked for obvious reasons.....and the observatory is really awesome......the building is so high that you literally have to look straight up to see the building.........

lets see what else.....oh yeah pedestrians do not have the right of way!!!! :eek: its get the F outta the way or get runned over!!!:eek:
Taxi drivers drive the car like they are playing grand turismo with your life and will take the gap if its open and so does everyone else.....:cool:
I almost pisssed in my pants many times :redface:

There is also a real busy shopping district called sogo....its kinda like a huge ass macys on steroids with two buildings and blocks and blocks of multistoried buildings with shopping and a bajilllion people walking around......its basically like an asian new york here....

I havent seen any NSX's here however I did see one black gallardo cruising around 101 and some fixed up lexus's and the mugen rr civic or at least one that has the whole kit on there.

Food is good for the most part....there are some questionable vendors out there since no food grades given here.....right now I am in the city of Tai Yuan an industrial part.....

Most of all the people seem cool but just like anywhere else theres some that don't say hi back when you say hi.....

Thats it for now.....I havent gotten to go out and party yet, but hopefully I'll get to do it this weekend......

Well I know you guys are enjoying the good weather and the cars.....enjoy it for me.....:smile:

Last edited:
Eddie, Taiwan is the bomb. You have to go to the original Din Tai Fung. Also go to Lao Xiang Xing dumpling place...it looks like the chinese version of KFC but they are a breakfast lunch place. If you need to know of places to party at...let me know.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to chime in from windy, cold and rainy taiwan.
So far its been a pretty decent trip....some cliff notes for everyone

Eva airlines has some nice looking flight attendants.....the american airlines need to take notice on this....:cool:

taipei 101 building is amazing...mercedes had an F1 night event there....
stores are like cramming rodeo dr and south coast plaza in a building adjacent to the main tall building......all the women their working in the stores are hand picked for obvious reasons.....and the observatory is really awesome......the building is so high that you literally have to look straight up to see the building.........

lets see what else.....oh yeah pedestrians do not have the right of way!!!! :eek: its get the F outta the way or get runned over!!!:eek:
Taxi drivers drive the car like they are playing grand turismo with your life and will take the gap if its open and so does everyone else.....:cool:
I almost pisssed in my pants many times :redface:

There is also a real busy shopping district called sogo....its kinda like a huge ass macys on steroids with two buildings and blocks and blocks of multistoried buildings with shopping and a bajilllion people walking around......its basically like an asian new york here....

I havent seen any NSX's here however I did see one black gallardo cruising around 101 and some fixed up lexus's and the mugen rr civic or at least one that has the whole kit on there.

Food is good for the most part....there are some questionable vendors out there since no food grades given here.....right now I am in the city of Tai Yuan an industrial part.....

Most of all the people seem cool but just like anywhere else theres some that don't say hi back when you say hi.....

Thats it for now.....I havent gotten to go out and party yet, but hopefully I'll get to do it this weekend......

Well I know you guys are enjoying the good weather and the cars.....enjoy it for me.....:smile:

lol.. get the f outta the way? tax drives and grand turismo? hahah.. enjoyed the post.. needed a laugh this morning..

how long are you there for?

Ya we're enjoying the weather and good times alright, except the 4.5 earthquake we had this morning at around 4:12am. YIKES!! :eek:

Sounds fun there. I wonder if taxi drivers get together and plan ways to scare the S outta people haha. I think I need to add this place to spots to visit in the near future.

Gail- thanks I would appreciate any suggestions on where to go.....I might go check out some bars tonite around the area I am at. On the weekend I will be going to taipei to check out the scene there. The females here are very nice to me since they are the majority at this company.

Danny- I'll be here til early april well between here and china since I will be touring one of the manufacturing plants here.

Ron- I heard about the earthquake.....glad you guys are ok. At least you're not up in some high rise like here and then something like that happens....then its like holy crap! First one down wins! :biggrin:

Steve- Dude serious its like organized chaos when it comes to driving here.....these guys would be perfect in NASCAR.....wheel to wheel driving....take the gap even if it means you are going to get T boned.....people are like walking out of the gaps almost running into your cab since they come from everywhere.....lots of scooters here too.....you have to watch those guys too because they'll sneak out of no where and drive next to you.....theres been a few times when I thought ok we are going to side swipe that car or hit someone and I am going oh Sh!t oh Sh!t :eek: and then its like thank you sir that will be 200 dollars please :biggrin::rolleyes:......their crosswalk is funny its shows a moving guy walking slowly then when the counter is almost down it shows him running....:biggrin:

People just know I am not from here when I go out....I guess they can spot a foreigner when they see one.....

Oh yeah another funny story to tell you guys....I was eating with one of the floor manager the other night at like a shabu shabu place and like everything is labeled in chinese so I am guessing on the sauces on what to get based on the color....so like I am getting sauce to dip the meat and going hum hum let' see I'll get some soy sauce and some this sauce and that.....then the girl the co-worker comes over to see what I am doing and shes all laughing at me.....and I am like what? :confused: she's all do you know what you're getting I am like yeah I am getting soy sauce...shes all nah unless you like your ass on fire thats not soy sauce....:eek: I was like oops :redface:

Back