Have a laugh at these nutjobs

You don't see the satire on this forum? :confused: :rolleyes:

Yes, it is a very elaborate joke! :tongue: (Read some of their other threads!)

That's some funny sh!t. I think I might need to register so I can post up something that is true about the NSX. It frightens me to know that people like these exist.

That's some funny sh!t. I think I might need to register so I can post up something that is true about the NSX. It frightens me to know that people like these exist.

The site is a satire. Don't embarrass yourself by defending our fine ride!

re post #17
LMAO!

image.php

(pic from Kuni)

Oh.....my......God (no pun intended). I could read only 2 pages. What's extremely confusing, shocking, and repulsive is how extremely racist these Bible Thumpers are. Wow. How can a Bible Thumper be so racist (I won't even get started on their homophobia) in the 21st century? This site must be satire. Or else it's EXTREMELY revealing of their type.

That entire site is filled with fakes and its basically huge running gag. They only post like that on purpose to stir people's pots.

You don't see the satire on this forum? :confused: :rolleyes:

Yes, it is a very elaborate joke! :tongue: (Read some of their other threads!)

Now how do you know this is a satire? I mean you'd actually have to spend some time reading this crap to even determine that - or be a regular reader? I'm sorry but I have a feeling that this isn't just a satire site. If it is - it is a pathetic waste of anyones time! I mean who would sit there and put up a fake name with a picture just so they can post satire? Are you kidding?

Do you know the originators of this silly site? Is that it? I'm sorry I don't buy it and anyway - you gotta have almost nothing to do to even find a site like this. Unreal.....I mean I have a hard enough time staying on task with Prime haunting me for attention.

I frequent that website all the time. It's hilarious and totally FAKE. Read about it some time. The landover baptist church is a parody of the crazy and fanatical right wing christian following. The "church" is based in a fictional town as well. Pretty good stuff as the site frequently gets viewers that think it is real.

Ok, now I can laugh...:rolleyes: This is satire too....

Really though I can actually appreciate the site. It did look fake but I still can't believe that people populate a site like that with stuff and especially NSX stuff. Very strange world we live in...lol.

Interesting

My NSX attracts little boys anywhere it parks... they may be on to something lol :eek:

Even if this is a joke, unfortunately there are a ton of people with this kind of mentality. Why does god only love the USA and the low quality vehicles it produces lol.

I was the first idiot to fall for that site :D .... it is funny!

I cant wait to join this site so I can rip into them. LOL he blew past the NSX at 110MPH, LOL I do 110 in 30MPH zones.

and I think I passed that guy he was Hauling firewood for his Mud hut in Tennesee. LOL

I will join that site tomorrow just to post some NSX love...

Nice find though,

real question is how do you find this site? LOL

what that link to utube with the Turbo NSx blowing past a Viper? I am gonna post that cuz they wont know its turbo

please don't...

I cant wait to join this site so I can rip into them. LOL he blew past the NSX at 110MPH, LOL I do 110 in 30MPH zones.

and I think I passed that guy he was Hauling firewood for his Mud hut in Tennesee. LOL

I will join that site tomorrow just to post some NSX love...

Nice find though,

real question is how do you find this site? LOL

what that link to utube with the Turbo NSx blowing past a Viper? I am gonna post that cuz they wont know its turbo
Live & let live, man. Just let it be. There's no need to even get involved. As it's been already mentioned, it's a humor/satire site which pushes the envelop (much like the interwebz, for the most part).

There's no reason to escalate, counter, or troll/spam over there (even to clarify & correct them).

I can't fathom that God would hate the Honda NSX.

It's right in the Bible that God/Jesus was blessed with a Honda.

Jesus drove a Honda... "For I did not speak of My own accord" John 12:49a (NIV)

Re: please don't...

Live & let live, man. Just let it be. There's no need to even get involved. As it's been already mentioned, it's a humor/satire site which pushes the envelop (much like the interwebz, for the most part).

There's no reason to escalate, counter, or troll/spam over there (even to clarify & correct them).

I kinda have to agree with Osiris here. But then I never plan to go back to that site in my lifetime - that kind of stuff is a total waste of time. I think I said that earlier. Of all the things to participate in - what is the point. Makes one wonder who these geeks are. My take - no biggy.

Back