has anyone used nsx trader.com

I've looked at the site several times and all the cars in my opinion are over priced. I don't see but just a few newer models - most are 91s or 92s. So not much choice there and the miles aren't even low. Don't know exactly what it is they're offering? You might like them though. Check em out. Prices right now are as low as they've ever been. It's a buyers market in my opinion. They don't have anything special anyway!

I found my NSX on that site. It's another source, just like this site, ebay, autotrader.com, etc. The more choices you have, the better off you are.

its a great site alot of very nice cars... not everyone is into Prime which I respect.. I bought my 05 from there there is a few real nice one right now

Actually this was where I got mine a couple of months ago.
icon7.gif
I had been looking at the usual sources daily (Prime, Ebay, Trader) then one other Primer PM'd me and said he saw this new listing...sounded good, so got on it. Everything turned out great, and even better in person than on ad. Seller even amended ad to say "sold" once he got my deposit. Diamond in the rough maybe?....
icon14.gif

I have looked at that site but information tends to be old.

I believe that here on NSXPrime is the best place to buy and sell an NSX. I think people that post or on here are more knowledgable about the car and will tend to take better care of it overall. You will notice that several cars will sell on this site every month.

Back