has anyone checked out this NSX located in Fontana, CA? JH4NA21652T000061

I'm currently on a hunt to get an 02+ and ran across this find on the autotrader. Vehicle is located in Fontana, CA at some small dealership. It's a 2002 silverstone with 48K miles on it for the asking price of $52k. Seems pretty fair for an 02 nsx, so I went to go check it out... over the car seems ok to me, besides the over usage of armor on the tires, missing air box, missing tools in the trunk, tons of lighters in the glove, no spare tires, water condensenation in the rear taillights, engine shakes strangley when turned on, and a shady sales guy who can't seem to get his story straight. At first he told me the car belongs to an Acura dealer owner who used it for his daily, than the story shifted to it was an auction car, than it shifted to it came from out of state but not sure what state? Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone checked out this car?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=18

to add..I can't stand F#$Kin used car salesmen. Just give me the story straight so I know how much I need to spend to fix whatever is wrong if I decide to buy. Why do they all look like "larry" from three's company?

Re: has anyone checked out this NSX located in Fontana, CA?

I'm currently on a hunt to get an 02+ and ran across this find on the autotrader. Vehicle is located in Fontana, CA at some small dealership. It's a 2002 silverstone with 48K miles on it for the asking price of $52k. Seems pretty fair for an 02 nsx, so I went to go check it out... over the car seems ok to me, besides the over usage of armor on the tires, missing air box, missing tools in the trunk, tons of lighters in the glove, no spare tires, water condensenation in the rear taillights, engine shakes strangley when turned on, and a shady sales guy who can't seem to get his story straight. At first he told me the car belongs to an Acura dealer owner who used it for his daily, than the story shifted to it was an auction car, than it shifted to it came from out of state but not sure what state? Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone checked out this car?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=18

to add..I can't stand F#$Kin used car salesmen. Just give me the story straight so I know how much I need to spend to fix whatever is wrong if I decide to buy. Why do they all look like "larry" from three's company?
I was also in Fontana today checking out cars at used car dealership. The salemans are very dishonest. These type of dealerships buy cars at Auctions. Chances are they have hidden story, history, issues.

IMHO, not worth it to buy auctioned cars. 0 for 4 for me today, I will stay away from little 2nd hand dealerships who buy cars at auctions.

Buy from a private party/loving owner and have PPI done is less risk than dealing with shady small 2nd hand dealerships IMHO.

Re: has anyone checked out this NSX located in Fontana, CA?

JFYI... this car was sold at auction and use to be located in Kansas City, MO.

Back