• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Harness Bar (NO CUT)for both Targa and coupe, sub belt mounts, collars, and harness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my Cedar Ridge fabrication "not cut" harness bar. What is unique about my bar is that I have the accessories and crossbar to fit both a Targa and a Coupe. That means it will fit ANY NSX, and when you want to sell it, you won't have to worry about what year NSX the buyer has and limit your market. I spent an extra $150 or so for these parts. $690 witth both Targa/coupe bars and hardware, $660 with just one of the two.

I also have a set of sub belt mounts that fit on the OEM seats, allwoing you to run a 5 or 6 point harness. These are $100, I will sell both for $50.

I also have locking collars by McMaster Carr that KEEP your harness in place when using OEM seats with no harness holes. I spent $100 on these, they are new... and I will sell those for $25.

Last but not least, I have a set of Scroth harnesses I would consider selling with all of this if someone is interested. They are expired but like in new condition, kept in my bedroom closet and not actually used. let me know if interested in any or all parts with a PM.

You can also make me offers, I am not firm on the price.

Harness_Bar_zpsgoi8avpy.jpg

DSCN2922_zpsgzyvwpcl.jpg

interior_racing_seat_belt_harness_retaining_guide_collar_for_roll_bar_tubing_TIN9903150_TIN9903175_1_zpsohqcggeh.jpg

Last edited:
Sold. Please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back