• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Harness Bar for 5 pt harness

I am going to put in 5 pt harness. I am looking for a Harness bar.
Please let me know price and brand.

Rob

I have a Comptech bar that I would sell - It's in the car now, but never had the harnesses attached. I've decided to get a different style - I have the Japanese attache and pouch behind my driver's seat and the harness bar does not allow me to use them anymore. Lemme know.

S.L. Henry

Is it a harness bar or a roll cage. I am looking for just the harness bar. Don't want to crawl over the roll cage everyday. If it is a harness bar how much?

Rob

It's a harness bar. It attaches at the B pillars where the seat belts attach and the rear seat rail bolts. It came with the precut upholstery pieces for the B pillar. They were gray, but I painted them black with vinyl spray. You can leave them black or rub off the vinyl paint and they'll be gray again. Comptech sells this new for over $500. I'll take $300. Lemme know.

S.L.

I am interested. Email me at [email protected] with details. Where do you live? We can figure out what shipping would cost. I live in Westminster, Maryland 21157

Rob

Back