Happy New Year!

i-wR3Rf2H-XL.jpg

same to you Bob...we barely made it to the ball drop....:redface:

Woke up at midnight, turned over and went back to sleep. Didn't care to turn the TV on. Slept til' 7:50 am.

Welcomed the new year with some karting with The Don and Poohkie

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QjumRv8AJcY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Would have loved to join you guys, next time give me a "head's up"!!!!:wink:

They have a separate day for Ford drivers. They even send a chauffeur to pick you up and bring you on that special short yellow bus.......

I heard that chauffeur might be Mike Rowe or Derek Jeter.

They have a separate day for Ford drivers. They even send a chauffeur to pick you up and bring you on that special short yellow bus.......
What did you provide for the Chevy driver that was with you?:eek:

All those who track automatics were intentionally left off the list......

lol.............................:tongue:

So I guess all those F1 guys are excluded as well...? So you carefully cull the group only to those you can pass!! It is obvious by the video...I throw down the gauntlet...:tongue:

Tytus

Hey, I take offense at that.

The only reason why Bob passed was because he ran me off the course.

Don't forget, Paige wasn't there to pass him!!!!:wink:

Let's do some math.

You started that race one position behind me. You were running 27+ second laps. I made up that 27 second "gap" in 14 laps and was sufficiently faster to catch up, bump you and then dive bomb you going into the last turn.

Me thinks that is not possible to do if m'lady was faster......:tongue:

No offense intended. The fact that you drive a clean and legal race is why you were victimized...by the dirty tricks and illegal tactics of RSO. Again, he knew he could get away with it...:rolleyes:

It is all perfectly clear and the video proves it.

Tytus

No offense intended. The fact that you drive a clean and legal race is why you were victimized...by the dirty tricks and illegal tactics of RSO. Again, he knew he could get away with it...:rolleyes:

It is all perfectly clear and the video proves it.

Tytus

Ahhh, how sweet.

Tweedle slow getting a pep talk from tweedle slower. One big group hug to all.........

Let's get a rematch and I will give you guys a chance. I will bet on a 13 yr old girl to beat all of you. I will even take Tytus' money so he is welcome to join us.

Ahhh, how sweet.

Tweedle slow getting a pep talk from tweedle slower. One big group hug to all.........

Let's get a rematch and I will give you guys a chance. I will bet on a 13 yr old girl to beat all of you. I will even take Tytus' money so he is welcome to join us.

lol..........definitely miss you guys.

Ahhh, how sweet.

You're on...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ON THE EAST COAST! THIS YEAR WE BROKE DOWN AND PUT IN ON A TAITEC JGTC EXHAUST, DC SPORTS HEADERS, AND A FREE FLOW INTAKE..........NOW I SOUND LIKE BAILEY! AWESOME! THEN WE PUT ON FIKSE FM10 WHEELS AND WENT TO 17/18s. BEST OF ALL, AFTER SCARING EVERYONE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR LOVED THE CAR SO MUCH, HE PURCHESED A '98 MONACO BLUE/TAN A FEW WEEKS AGO! NOW WE GO CRIUZIN' REGULARLY!

Cheers-

Neville

Hi Nev it's great to hear from the West Coast once again. We missed you at NSXPO (were hoping you would come East to visit us :smile:) Congrats on the new toys and I hope all is well with the family and that the whale watching continues to be a fun distraction. Stay in touch
Alan

Back