Happy New Year!

One of my clients used to say "Great in 08". So this year, it was decided to go with "Better in 09".

Happy New Year to ALL! :smile:

Healthy Happy to you, Carla, and the "originals", oh yeah and everone else on Prime too!:wink:

hope we all have a better 09! I must say large doses of proseco certainly started off my 09 just fine:biggrin:

Happy New Year to the entire crew and Happy Birthday Josh "21"

A happy and healthy New Year to all my new friends in the Northeast region as well as everyone on Prime. A great group of people... all around! :tongue:

Bruce

Happy New Year Everyone!

I got into a car accident 3hrs into 09 so my year can only get better LOL

(nothing major just a fender bender I was not driving and it was not my car, and no one got hurt so it could be worse.) Joe she should be contacting you in a few days.:smile:

HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Tony - you beat me all the way from India - But your time zones ahead/ or
is it behind ??

Some body wake up JOE he been asleep much to long - Happy New Year :biggrin:

Happy New Year Everyone!

I got into a car accident 3hrs into 09 so my year can only get better LOL

(nothing major just a fender bender I was not driving and it was not my car, and no one got hurt so it could be worse.) Joe she should be contacting you in a few days.:smile:

You and me both man... my car ended up dieing on an offramp at 5AM last Friday in the morning... was freezing my ass off for a good 2 hours until the tow truck came to pick it up, luckily didn't snow till after I left :-\ definitely hope this year gets better.

Either way I wish every one a good year :)

Back