Happy holiday.

Merry Xmas to all Primers, NSX Lovers lol. Wish you all a Happy Holiday. Well this Christmas I really have a BULL reason to LOL :biggrin:about. I have a new joy in my life and possibly more so then the day I've found and fell in love with my now ex-Imola 2 years ago. Never thought its possible in my wildest fantasy but life has been very kind to me and I'm blessed to be where I Am today. I like to take this opportunity to share my happy moments with everyone here. Thankx
Here are a few pics of the Bull resting.

04 E-GEAR MURCI TITANIUM/BLACK

Attachments

• PHuCVY TITANIUM MURCIELAGO 012.jpg
    PHuCVY TITANIUM MURCIELAGO 012.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 98
  • PHuCVY TITANIUM MURCIELAGO 003.jpg
    PHuCVY TITANIUM MURCIELAGO 003.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 104
  • PHuCVY TITANIUM MURCIELAGO 007.jpg
    PHuCVY TITANIUM MURCIELAGO 007.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 109
Congrats to you! And appreciate the photos...... But, :redface: I miss your Imola.... Nice Christmas gift :biggrin:

The Bull is Beautiful! A Merry Christmas indeed!

Merry Christmas!

We are snowed in.... 5 to 10 foot drifts here.

At least family spent they night, so they are trapped here with us...

Merry Christmas from Omaha, NE

Rod :cool:

PS. The Bull is sweet.

Hi PHuC,

congratulations...it is indeed a beautifull replacement... excellent color choice... i like to look at the more agressive colors like bright orange, green or even white, but to own a murci, i think i prefer low profile colors just like yours :wink::wink:

i still think you will miss your NSX :tongue::tongue::tongue:

i'm not an NSX fanatic, but realistically, there is almost nothing out in the market that i prefer OVER the NSX....lot's of cars that i wouldn't mind to own as partners to my NSX, but not to replace... i say almost, because there is one that i think i could replace my NSX with...the 458 Italia... and i'm a giu that always had a "hate" case for ferrari... but i recognize competence and efficiency where it is...and 458 it's the first ferrari that i think it's worth the asking price.

Back on topic, i always had a special feeling for Lamborghini, as my father worked at the Portuguese Import company of their tractors, that always was their main business, and my father visited their car factory on the first production months of Diablo :wink:

all in all... i love your replacement choice ... congratulations once again :biggrin::biggrin:

All the ebst,
Nuno

USA1,

It's great to hear that the year has been great to you and thanks for sharing with the rest of us. Your Bull is incredible and I love the color. Hope you have another great year.

ENJOY.

Thank you to all for your kind words. All I do now is :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi PHuC,

congratulations...it is indeed a beautifull replacement... excellent color choice... i like to look at the more agressive colors like bright orange, green or even white, but to own a murci, i think i prefer low profile colors just like yours :wink::wink:

i still think you will miss your NSX :tongue::tongue::tongue:

i'm not an NSX fanatic, but realistically, there is almost nothing out in the market that i prefer OVER the NSX....lot's of cars that i wouldn't mind to own as partners to my NSX, but not to replace... i say almost, because there is one that i think i could replace my NSX with...the 458 Italia... and i'm a giu that always had a "hate" case for ferrari... but i recognize competence and efficiency where it is...and 458 it's the first ferrari that i think it's worth the asking price.

Back on topic, i always had a special feeling for Lamborghini, as my father worked at the Portuguese Import company of their tractors, that always was their main business, and my father visited their car factory on the first production months of Diablo :wink:

all in all... i love your replacement choice ... congratulations once again :biggrin::biggrin:

All the ebst,
Nuno

Nuno.
Hahaha. Of course if I can afford I would keep the Imola as companionship to my Murci but too bad I can't. Yes I miss Imola everyday but only before I start up the Murci :biggrin:. When I crank the V12 and the BULL comes alive...oh man oh man...I live for this moment and it's truly satisfied the car enthusiast in me :biggrin:(for now). The NSX is so gentle in every way when compare to the Murci. When I'm behind the Murci's wheel, I feel like it is going to be my very last day if I give in to the call of the V12 song :eek:. I got the primary cat deleted and the song is even more enticing :biggrin:. I know that having the NSX save me some money, but my Fortune Cookie said....... "life is too short for saving" :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Nice to know that someone who used to own an x is now owning a bull. I feel proud of owning my NSX that maybe someday I'll fullfill my dreams also and get into something like that. Merry Christmas to you and congrats!! Your car definitely looks even sicker with them rims!!

Back