Happy Healthy Birthday Passline!!!

Rich, wishing you many more "healthy and happy" birthdays to come!!!!

i-nHgKQjv-X2.gif

Have a great day Rich....better days are ahead buddy!

Happy HEALTHY Birthday Rich and many more to follow!

All the best Rich for a wonderful birthday from your Canadian girlfriend :>))))))))))

"Thank Y'all" :tongue:

- - - Updated - - -

Weather permitting, we will be @ Bear Mountain this Wednesday with NSX, Both Gallardos, Porsche Turbo, Benz and ................... Black and white McClaren!!!! Nice Caravan at about 6:30pm with NSX leading the show. Hope the weather holds out. Google Pop Your Hood site to find out if night is cancelled from weather. Hope all can make it. We would like several NSX's up on the hill with us. Getting real tired of red now!!!!! haha! (Roger,Bob)

Maybe even the red 458 Italia, remember Fuji speedway Bob (into the wall) haha!

Hope you had a great Birthday Rich...Good seeing you at Kid's Day.

Tytus

- - - Updated - - -

Weather permitting, we will be @ Bear Mountain this Wednesday with NSX, Both Gallardos, Porsche Turbo, Benz and ................... Black and white McClaren!!!! Nice Caravan at about 6:30pm with NSX leading the show. Hope the weather holds out. Google Pop Your Hood site to find out if night is cancelled from weather. Hope all can make it. We would like several NSX's up on the hill with us. Getting real tired of red now!!!!! haha! (Roger,Bob)

Where are you guys meeting up?

- - - Updated - - -

Weather should be cooperative, but I will not be able to make it this week. Going to spend the day with clients down on the south Jersey shore.

Was there twice this summer, great turnouts, lots of fun stuff to see!!!!

Happy birthday from Jan and me, Rich! It was great seeing you and chatting at Kid's Day.

And, with the front end in the raised position, I think the Gallardo will get into my driveway just fine when you are ready.

Back