Happy Hanukkah!

Happy Hanukkah! We're missing RPM217 and Climberao and willing to bet this thread is over:biggrin: Enjoy the Holidays and get eating them latkes:biggrin:

The Kid said:
Happy Hanukkah! We're missing RPM217 and Climberao and willing to bet this thread is over:biggrin: Enjoy the Holidays and get eating them latkes:biggrin:
Merry Chanukah to all the "MOT's", and Happy whatever you celebrate to everyone. Health and Peace in the coming year!!!!

walter sobchak f'n says happy hanukkah
jgbigl.jpg

Happy Hanukah to all MOT, and happy holidays to everyone else for whichever holiday you observe. May the gifts of superchargers and turbos be numerous and all work like they are suppossed to.

:biggrin:

The Kid said:
Latkes and, hopefully, gelt. I'm in.

Happy holidays to all!

nsxtasy said:
I'm in. Latkes and gelt.

Happy holidays to all!

Forgot all about you Ken, Happy Hanukkah. Youll be proud to know that we have a nice menorah in our showroom and we perform out candle lighting at sundown every night (My brother, my general sales manager and myself are the only three MOT members in the whole establishment:redface: )

Back