Happy Halloween Everyone

Hope everyone has a safe Halloween tonite.......I turn another year older today boooooooo.......but if anyone wants I will be at Dave and Busters tommorrow at the Block with some friends for dinner at 7pm. Then I should be there for the rest of the night hanging out, so please feel free to drop by and say hi and hangout with us if you are not doing anything. By the way I will not be accepting any drinks since I had my wisdom teeth pulled....thank you...:biggrin:

PM me if you want my number to find out where I will be at when I am there.

E

so do you look like a chipmunk now?:biggrin:

Eddy.....HAPPY HALLOWEEN too...one of these i could ride my NSX...i be all over the place...if only my mind in infocused....one day...happy motoring buddy...

ArtMira:smile:

Yes I do still kind of look like a chipmunk, but its going away. :smile:

Art- Hope you are doing better and see you around.

Ed, I hope you had a great birthday !!! Speaking of the years passing by, the NSX picnic that you organized in Torrance in 2005 still stands as one of the best NSX events I've ever attended !!! Maybe the best :smile:........Anyway, you're a good friend and I wish you the best !!! Let's do PAG soon OK ?

Thanks Mike I really appreciate that......hope you feel better and definitely will try to do PAG sometime.

Eddie,

So Lala texted me saying she's at a bday event. Was that event in regards to you? Hehe...she told me that you told her the whole story and how it's a small world, hehe.

Yup it was, she came out to hangout with everyone else. She left after Dave and Busters so yup it was good times.

Noice! Well happy belated birthday Eddie! :biggrin:

Thank you very much :biggrin: I am only 21.....:eek:

Back