5 speed short gears
CTSC 6lb whipple
AEM EMS
Comptech CF Ice Box
Comptech Headers
RandomHiFlo Cats
Tiatec LWGT with custom wrap for NO drone

done on a Dynamometer dyno...

here is link from NorCal forum about Shads (from Comptech) new High Performance shop. Shad tuned it for healthy steady reliable daily HP/TQ

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71644

Attachments

• dyno NSX3.jpg
    dyno NSX3.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 239
  • dyno NSX5.jpg
    dyno NSX5.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 160
Happy Dads Day:smile: and congratulations!

How does the car feel compare to the SLK55? Are you running larger injectors and walbro fuel pump by any chance? I like to add AEM EMS and header as well, just want to make sure that larger injectors, walbro fuel pump is not required for low boost.

nsxsupra said:
Happy Dads Day:smile: and congratulations!

How does the car feel compare to the SLK55? Are you running larger injectors and walbro fuel pump by any chance? I like to add AEM EMS and header as well, just want to make sure that larger injectors, walbro fuel pump is not required for low boost.

hi

my wifes SLK55 kicks ass on straights due to its 7 speed auto and V8. I have read on a few mags and reported it does great numbers on 0-60 down to 4.3 and on tracks also did pretty good.

SLK55 ride on regular street and FWY roads I would say are pretty stiff compared to the Stock SLK.

The SLK is 2005 vs. 1991 NSX.
compared to NSX CTSC I would say about neck n neck on speed feel (since my wife won't drag race with me, yet) don't have actual numbers or win.

The NSX handling gives it a more of whats going on the road feel and much much better view. both breaks are equal, since the AMG is a Brembo vs my BBK Brembos.

Both very sexy

as for the upgrades, still low boost, but we installed 440 injectors and don't think we did upgrade on fuel pump, comptech does it trick of charging up the OEM fuel pump (or something like it), but I have to call Shad and ask. We are using a AEM fuel regulator.

For low boost, you can use OEM injectors and OEM fuel pump and with out AEM I got around 340-346.

you can go to www.comptechusa.com

Nice! I keep seeing better and better charts from the AEM on all sorts of cars. they finally got some talented tuners trained on the system and its reward time. congrats and enjoy!
best regards david

BadCarma said:
Nice! I keep seeing better and better charts from the AEM on all sorts of cars. they finally got some talented tuners trained on the system and its reward time. congrats and enjoy!
best regards david

thanks
this is my daily drive for now with summer here.

very important having a skilled tuner, I went to another one first and claimed they can, but could not do it.

Shad (from Comptech) said there is plenty more HP on the table, he got it higher but this for now was good due to the range of where the TQ hits the RPM. With his experience in part of creating this supercharger years ago, I trust him.

With out an engine build, going over 400HP is over a OEM engine safty limits and can wear on engine faster.

But this is sure fun to drive with much more feel on TQ on the RPM range around town and FWY .

Back