Happy Birthday Poohkie AKA Carla

Carla, I hope you have a fantastic birthday!!! Go to the track!!!!

Hope your day was a good one......pray for a good snow melt!

.............wait what .there's a party in rogers pants.......

One week premature Roger!!! Carla, forgive him for he knows not what he says...he's not trying to make you older, it just that he is...

Happy early Birthday anyway...It is birthday high week in my house as you know...

Tytus and the other B'Day girl, Basia

Well only the best Tytus are born on the 28th. Happy early birthday to Miss Basia as well. I think she is turning 40 this year? Too bad I'm a year older than her, but . . . oh well.

Thank you all for the early birthday greetings. Shall be sure to do some Iracing since no chance to go to VIR this spring :(. Oh well. There is always summertime!

Happy bday carla - today is the day!!

All the best for a GREAT birthday, and hope you enjoy your day, even if it's the second time this month........:biggrin: We share a Bday, and my company goes into it's 19th year..........CHEERS to you too!!!

Today is the "real day", so Happy 25th Birthday (2nd time around!!) Many many more!! Now go to VIR for the day, do some cold weather drifting!!!

Last edited:
Another February BD. Have a great birthday Pooh. Hope to see you soon. :smile:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Carla we hope you had a great day and have a fantastic year on the track(s) ahead!:cool:
Alan & Roberta

Happy Birthday Carla and Shawna and Basia...Wishing you all a great day and night!...ah, ah, night on the town is what I meant...:redface::smile::wink::biggrin::eek:

Best,

Tytus

Hey Tytus...........wish Basia a Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you all have fun, don't know about you but I'm "19"...........see you soon

Wow Trish had her bd on 2/17!

Back