Happy Birthday Passline (Rich)

Hope you have a great birthday, and even find the NSX that you want!!
Now someone give the man a "dancing spidey"!!!

12494882_J4rGs-X2-1.gif

Hope you have a great birthday, and even find the NSX that you want!!
Now someone give the man a "dancing spidey"!!!

Thanks. Wow, you get up early. At the Ironman Hudson River morning swim right now (as a spectator, of course). :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks. Wow, you get up early. At the Ironman Hudson River morning swim right now (as a spectator, of course). :biggrin::biggrin:

I have a few friends that you probably saw this morning!!! They were NOT observing, they were swimming!!:eek:

hbd Rich...I thought you'd be face down in a pub in Surrey right about now...:tongue:

heeeey passline...throws dem bones.
hbd rich:biggrin:

Happy Birthday Rich. NOW go out and find another RED one :eek:

Thanks guys for the kind BD wishes. I'll see many of you at the OMNI Interlocken hotel on the 13th of next month. It's going to be a blast! :biggrin:

Hope you noticed all my assorted avatars during the London games. Back to the standard pooch pic next week. More than a year later, I still miss my dog Clay. :frown:

Hope you noticed all my assorted avatars during the London games. Back to the standard pooch pic next week. More than a year later, I still miss my dog Clay. :frown:

I feel for you bud! But on a better note, Happy Birthday!!! Hope you enjoy your new year in good health.

I just realized how long I have been off the board...Happy Belated B'Day buddy, hope to see you soon...hopefully in an NSX!

Tytus

Back