Happy Birthday Mike a/k/a "The Kid"

Mike, Hope that you have a great birthday!!!!

Mike really has become a phantom......hope you had a fun BD!

Happy Birthday Kid ...... have a Great Day and let's dual party at Pier Village. I will swing by dealership on Thursday this week. PM me if not there Mr Stealth Kid. LOL

Happy Birthday Mike...He has been playing with his new toy, a 996tt so he has been on the Rennlist forum lately.

Tytus

Thanks to everyone for the bday wishes. I kinda miss Prime but hop on every so often. Dont worry as I still have the Zanardi. Oddly enough, I had recently received an insane offer for it but cant see myself ever parting with it. Im been beyond busy recently and have no internet at the shore (nice to be disconnected).

Rich happy bday to you as well, I was in London on Friday and was thinking of you. Long Branch, any time and yes I'll be here Thursday. Coffee on me :0
Tytus, yes Im addicted to Rennlist. Great Forum and good group of guys there too in the 996 Turbo sub-forum.
Roger and Don, got your message and I look forward to seeing all you guys before winter. It will give me an excuse to put a battery in the car and get it going again!

Happy Birthday Mike...He has been playing with his new toy, a 996tt so he has been on the Rennlist forum lately.

Tytus
His is a "real man's car", it has 3 pedals!!!!!

Mike,

Happy Birthday! Your 23rd, I presume... lol

Happy birthday Mike!

His is a "real man's car", it has 3 pedals!!!!!

Beg to differ here. The 458 Italia was sweet with an actuator and over 20 functions on the steering wheel alone. Red Bull Team will debate that all day long as to who real men are. Pedals are left only to cyclists now. Besides men detail their own cars, right Kid? LOL.

Bear Mtn. Last Wednesday.jpg

Back