Happy Birthday Ken (D'Ecosse)

Happy bday to you Ken!

birthday.gif
bouncy.gif

happy birthday, ken...i guess my little present will come at a good time.

so this is the big 21, huh?:)

late acknowledgement!

Hey thanks guys - I totally missed this. Certainly didn't want to sound ungrateful not acknowledging it previously.
I am more up for celebrating it now I'm back from Taiwan - most of my birthday was actually consumed by a combination of flying then being reduced to only 9 hrs because I crossed the international dateline during my flight on the actual day!!!
Much appreciated for the good wishes!
Wish I had a scanner - the b'day card I got from my bro' in law was a "talking" car - it was yelling at the driver, saying stuff like pull over!; slow down!, turn here!, no I said left idiot! - he said, man when I said I wanted a bitchin' car this wasn't what I had in mind!

Re: late acknowledgement!

D'Ecosse said:
Wish I had a scanner - the b'day card I got from my bro' in law was a "talking" car - it was yelling at the driver, saying stuff like pull over!; slow down!, turn here!, no I said left idiot! - he said, man when I said I wanted a bitchin' car this wasn't what I had in mind!
Wow, sounds cool! We could always install the "NSX KITT" kit on your car. :D

Ken, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You've been a valued, informative poster on Prime, and we all look forward to your continued contribution. Litesokneecough, thanks for bringing this up.

Regards.

Happey birthday!! So you just turned... uh.. 19 :D?

Thank you so much for everything that you have done for the nsx community!!

Back