Happy Birthday Jadkar!

You know how every birthday has to start........

12494882-L.gif

John, happy, healthy birthday, and holidays to all the Defini's!!!:cool:

Last edited:
Ho Ho Yo Yo Merry Birthday,,,,,I'm a little confused:tongue: How is parenthood? We are Loving our little guy.

Happy Birthday Johnny Boy. Im in the office all day, if you want to say hello.

Happy Birthday John :biggrin:

Thanks guys!!! Another year gone by.....I feel like an old man :frown:

DocJon - Parenthood is incredible, except for the fact that Nicholas decided that he doesn't want to sleep anymore :( also, the new little guy (or gir)l is coming soon, it's gonna be nuts!!

Holy Smoke number two is already in the making!:eek: Suv's for you from now on:wink:

jadkar said:
Thanks guys!!! Another year gone by.....I feel like an old man :frown:

DocJon - Parenthood is incredible, except for the fact that Nicholas decided that he doesn't want to sleep anymore :( also, the new little guy (or gir)l is coming soon, it's gonna be nuts!!
Another one!!?? Congrats!!! We are also enjoying our second boy who is now almost 8 months old. Sounds like you will not have much time playing with your CRX SI. Maybe it is time to let it go. I will give you high Blue Book for it.:tongue:
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
Another one!!?? Congrats!!! We are also enjoying our second boy who is now almost 8 months old. Sounds like you will not have much time playing with your CRX SI. Maybe it is time to let it go. I will give you high Blue Book for it.:tongue:
Steve

Man..... no matter how many times you ask me the answer will always be..... hell no :):) Wait to you see what I'm doing to it now :cool: :cool: I will just say, 2.1 liter, with more boost :biggrin:

DocJohn - Number two is almost done..... March 30th :) Jeep SRT-8 for me!!!

You may feel like an old man, but Peter is....

The happiest of birthdays and Holidays to the entire family.

TonyD said:
....Be careful of that jeep wishlist - everyone I know at work that had purchased a new Jeep has either unloaded it because of problems or unloaded it with the lemon law:eek:

Thanks for the tip, that's really good to know. I'll have to do me homework before hand. It's just that 0-60 in 4.7 seconds and a 13.2 1/4 mile is very attractive :)

Back