Happy Birthday "Gecko"/Shawna

Hope you have a great birthday. Go take a drive/ride, you can even lead................it's your day!!!!

12494882_J4rGs-X2-1.gif

Last edited:
Thanks.........took the NSX for a 5 hr drive to see the fall colours with Don (you'll meet him at NSXPO). Great day, went down to Potsville,, NY and ate breakfast at Spragues Maple Farm (thanks to Ron/Ginnie for taking me there a few weeks ago) and then drove up to Letchworth Park. At lunch at Glen Iris in and then hiked some of the gorge. There were no cars on the road thru the park so that enabled me to speed around the corners. GREAT DAY, ended with a nice dinner in my town. What can be better then eating and driving?? Don just bought a 2015 Jaguar F-type S series Blk/Blk and we've driven it a couple times now - wonderful car, also aluminum and fast. I like the 8 speed paddle shifters and the sound is fantastic........he'll be asking some of you car fanatics about anti-theft systems, car cover availability, etc............

Bob - all the best for your BIG DAY and Congrats! Too bad you won't be a NSXPO, but many of us will share our stories and pictures down the road........

See you all next week and drive safely.

Happy belated Birthday Shawna. Sounds as though you and Don had a wonderful day and that is a very nice thing.

Happy belated bday......have a safe xpo.

Happy belated birthday from Jan and me! I'm not sure how I missed this thread, but I suppose I could buy you a drink at NSXPO.

Back