Happy Birthday Climberao

And now, Spidey dances his special birthday dance for you...
12494882-L.gif

Damn Bob never sleeps, thought I could be the first to wish you a healthy and a happy!!! Have a great day Alan!!!:wink:

Happy Birthday Big AL:wink:

PS...Hope your all coming to NSX-STOCK!:biggrin: I know, shameless plug:wink:

hi Alan;

Happy Birhtday form the other kids in CT - Clem & Lori B.

And many more!!! See next month for my party at NSX STOCK.. Ill be 64
on 5/19.. MIke - I like the cream cake with the peaches & strawberries will be
perfect.. Regards Clem:biggrin:

May you have many more Alan!

happy birthday, alan!!!
how close are you??
aarpLogo.gif

the man with al seats...! you're in your element:rolleyes:

OMG!!! I missed it!!

Happy birthday buddy :)

Bob - It's obvious that I am not the only one with a sleep disorder and a birthday would not be complete without Gay Spidey:eek:
Roger - Thanks for the call it reminded me that owning an NSX is more than having a great car. It's having truly GREAT FRIENDS:biggrin:
Bailey - I would have thought you would beat Bob since you were probably just coming home from a run with the Elite crew at 5AM:smile:
Russ - If I ever catch up to Peter it will be a very SAD day for all of us:tongue: but thankfully he still has the numbers on his side:biggrin:
Mike - You are correct SHAMELESS PLUG but what the heck I spend lots of time at Bridgewater hangin with the crew:cool: so it's allowed:smile:
DocBling - I get so many solicitations from AARP every week that I could make a full size paper NSX WITH Supercharger:eek: in about 4 weeks
To the rest of my NSX Family thanks for making this a very special Birthday :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I am looking forward to celebrating Clems Bday at Bridgewater:smile: hopefully with his NSX and not the Subie:rolleyes:
See you all at Bridgewater in May:cool:

Back