Happy Birthday AZnsxGirl...

Originally posted by Midnight_Raven:
Happy Birthday AznSXgirl!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed your birthday.

Happy B-Day to us! Mine was on Xmas Eve!
smile.gif

Originally posted by MYNSX:
PS whats the NSX Capitol Of the world??
Where ??

Litesokneecough,

Man you amaze me! YOu're right! The City of Angels is indeed THE NSX capital of the world. TO narrow it down a notch, it's right here where I live in San Gabriel Valley, part of the LA county.
To prove my point, right off the top of my head I can out-count the # of NSX'ers that reside within the 4 mile radius than the total #'s of my fingers and toes. I'm quite certain there are more NSX's here in SG Valley than I realize. I don't think you'll find this many NSX's here in L.A. than all of Japan!

Pardonez moi ..........

A few months ago I posted on the NSX list if anyone could beat 4 NSXs in 1 mile radius, and without counting Niello Acura's dealership. None came close
wink.gif

Citrus Heights rules ..........!

Happy belated birthday, AznSXgirl and Zanardi 50!

Originally posted by Hrant:
A few months ago I posted on the NSX list if anyone could beat 4 NSXs in 1 mile radius, and without counting Niello Acura's dealership. None came close
wink.gif

I think AznSXgirl/MYNSX/SYONARA may have you beat!

There are at least 5 in the Dublin/Pleasanton area, so within 1 mile radius of junction of I's 580/680.
This month's POTM is also in the neighbrhood, but not sure if he makes it inside the 1 mile radius or not.

Just saw a black NA1 NSX with black wheels going the opposite direction on E/B I-10 near Walnut Grove exit on my way to DT L.A. I've never seen this guy b4. Chalk this one up as another new NSX'er in DA Hood!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Happy belated birthday, AznSXgirl and Zanardi 50!

I think AznSXgirl/MYNSX/SYONARA may have you beat!

No "WE RULE"!!!
SAYANARA HAS 1 RED
NSXGIRL HAS TWO 1 RED 1 SILVER
I HAVE TWO 1 YELLOW 1 RED
AND IF ANYONE BEATS US I'M BUYING 2 MORE DAMMIT!!
smile.gif

i'M headin out to the pavillions I'll be there in MYNSX @ 7-7:30 ish

I LOVE ARIZONA!!!!!!!!

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by MYNSX:
No "WE RULE"!!!
SAYANARA HAS 1 RED
NSXGIRL HAS TWO 1 RED 1 SILVER
I HAVE TWO 1 YELLOW 1 RED
AND IF ANYONE BEATS US I'M BUYING 2 MORE DAMMIT!!
smile.gif

But that's a big town - do you meet the one mile radius "rule", or is that only when you gather at the Pavillions?

Now for club meets, at the November meet at Milpitas we had 20 NSX's I recall. I think we could blow that number out royally if everyone showed at the same date.

Originally posted by D'Ecosse:
But that's a big town - do you meet the one mile radius "rule", or is that only when you gather at the Pavillions?

Now for club meets, at the November meet at Milpitas we had 20 NSX's I recall. I think we could blow that number out royally if everyone showed at the same date.

No thats not a meet ,thats where we all live.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by Hrant:
Pardonez moi ..........

wink.gif

Citrus Heights rules ..........!

Actually, there's 6 NSXs in my neighborhood. Less than .25 mile radius. My silver and black, MYNSX's yellow and red, and there also a red and a black on my street. Can anyone beat that, 4 NSXs on the same street?

Thank you guys!
Didn't get my free sushi, woke up late and had to work that night, didn't get to go to Todai.
frown.gif
Maybe next year.
But I did have a wonderful X'mas and birthday.
Turning 22 is kinda boring, I like 21 better!

Back