Happy B-Day DocL

Happy Birthday to DocL

Your Daily Horoscope from Astrology.com:
November 30, 2003
Listening to other people's memories and sharing your own are fun ways to spend your spare time. Reach back in time in order to describe the people, places and things from your past as vividly as possible, and encourage the rest of the group to do the same. You may not ever know exactly what it was like at a certain point in time if you weren't actually there, but recreating special moments while in the presence of others can bring you much closer together in the here and now.

...cant...resist...posting..... :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone email NSX_Service_girl... there's a lot of spanking to be done w/ birthday boys lately. :)

dont eat all the attached cake at once. :p

Attachments

• cake.gif
    cake.gif
    1 KB · Views: 75
Thanks guys. 36 is a tough age and I think I'm having a mid-life crisis: What do I do with my NSX? Do I sell it along with another one of my cars and get an 02/03 NSX, or do I get a Comptech SC and big brake kit for my current NSX and add a Lotus Elise to my stable.

Maybe I should start a poll and which ever result is the highest will be my final choice. ;)

DocL said:
Thanks guys. 36 is a tough age and I think I'm having a mid-life crisis: What do I do with my NSX? Do I sell it along with another one of my cars and get an 02/03 NSX, or do I get a Comptech SC and big brake kit for my current NSX and add a Lotus Elise to my stable.

Maybe I should start a poll and which ever result is the highest will be my final choice. ;)

Happy B day..

Get a motorcycle..some knee down action will make you feel young again :D

Regards

martin said:
Happy B day..

Get a motorcycle..some knee down action will make you feel young again :D

Regards

I already had one and I did more than a little knee down action when I was hit by a car on I-95 and was highsided off my bike at 80mph!

DocL said:
I already had one and I did more than a little knee down action when I was hit by a car on I-95 and was highsided off my bike at 80mph!

Ouch...:eek: :eek:

I ment on a track.. I am not comfortable riding on the streets around here. Too much craziness. But you know that :(

I prefer some action on a track every season.

Regards

Back