Happy 60th to RPM217!!!

You don't look too bad for an old bastard..........

12494882_J4rGs-X2-1.gif

Happy Birthday Roger
We hope it's fun, healthy and happy and we'll see you soon to celebrate in person (grilled chicken and mixed greens all around) :cool:
Alan & Roberta

Well you guys are all rushing it, still have another year to enjoy my 50's. Next year is the year of the new decade!!!! I still can't join BAP racing or bowling as I'm not folically challenged (well not totally at least!)!:eek:

wow trish's Bday also the 17th...happy one for you Roger.

Hi Roger; allow me to be the last to wish you Happy Birthday, well I knew you didnt look anywhere near 60 ole pal.. Stay Happy & Healthy Regaards Clem..PS you much younger than BOB..:biggrin:

Hi Roger; allow me to be the last to wish you Happy Birthday, well I knew you didnt look anywhere near 60 ole pal.. Stay Happy & Healthy Regaards Clem..PS you much younger than BOB..:biggrin:
Thanks Clem, and why don't we just say that you're the first person to wish me a happy 60th next Feb, and that way you're early, not late!!!!:wink:

Happy B'Day Roger be it 60 or 59 you don't look a day over 58!
Hope you had a good one buddy.:biggrin:

Tytus

Happy Birthday Roger

WOW 59, congrats, you know how Bob ages you:), your not going to get all cranky on us now are you??:D:D:D

LarryB

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Roger

WOW 59, congrats, you know how Bob ages you:), your not going to get all cranky on us now are you??:D:D:D

LarryB

Even with my "check engine" light on, did I seem cranky on Saturday?:biggrin:

Back