Happy 40th Poohkie!!!!!!!!!!!

i-nHgKQjv-X2.gif

IMG_6842-L.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Carla? Didn't realize we share a birthday month (mine the 20th). Enjoy!!!

what happened to sweet 16....hbd...

What??????????? Only 40???? I have that many years on you.......OMG, I'm liking you less and less.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM FLORIDA!!!!

All the BEST Carla and remember, NORMAL is just a setting on the dryer.
Shawna
xxx

Ensure your day is special. And if it isn't keep celebrating day after day until it is

Have a diet coke for me. But add the RUM!

Happy birthday Carla. See you in October.

Thank you everyone!!! I had a great day! Shoes, Flowers, Red Licorice, Shoes, Mexican for dinner (yum my favorite) more Shoes and the bestest cake ever.
Happy belated Birthday to you too John.

Let's see, in 2010 I celebrated my 30th here on Prime, in 2012 I celebrated my 40th. Man, those must have been 2 really intense years.

Uhhh - Shawna, all I can say is, "I only wish it was my 40th", oops I mean my 29th like Larry said. Yeah that's it :)

In other words swaps seats and lets you drive.... LOL
. . . Dave, silly you. Don doesn't drive my car when I'm in it.
But my new Hoosiers arrived today so that will work anyway!!!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone!!! I had a great day! Shoes, Flowers, Red Licorice, Shoes, Mexican for dinner (yum my favorite) more Shoes and the bestest cake ever.
Happy belated Birthday to you too John.

Let's see, in 2010 I celebrated my 30th here on Prime, in 2012 I celebrated my 40th. Man, those must have been 2 really intense years.

Uhhh - Shawna, all I can say is, "I only wish it was my 40th", oops I mean my 29th like Larry said. Yeah that's it :)

. . . Dave, silly you. Don doesn't drive my car when I'm in it.
But my new Hoosiers arrived today so that will work anyway!!!

Shoes for you, and the Chevy!! Win/win!!

Very merry birthday, Carla!
..what a great photo, robert!

You could be mentally "40".....no wait, better stick to 29 and then Don can rob the cradle at the same time..........see you in a month and we'll celebrate NORMAL!!

Happy Birthday Carla Hope you enjoyed the song

Happy Belated Birthday Carla, I really didn't and couldn't forget since as you know Basia's birthday is the same day! We just went out Yesterday for her Birthday since i was away and she was focusing on her play that opened last weekend. Sounds like you did your day right and Basia would be jealous, with all the shoes and all...;-). Yeah, and new shoes for the Vette...so Don is doing the haulin' of those shoes to the track?

Again Happy Birthday!

Tytus

Back