Happy 40th Poohkie!!!

12494882_J4rGs-X2-1.gif

Happy Birthday Carla Have a great day and a fun year of track days to look forward to :biggrin:

Happy birthday carla! You know you don't look a day over 37 years old :-)

Happy Happy Birthday Carla! Hope Don is serving your every wish today, if not already for the entire high month...as you suggested to Basia for me, thanks...:smile:

Best Wishes,

Tytus

hope the chevy is treating you well! HBD.

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday Carla. The OP should not be posting these years though. The Don may have to call a "sitdown" with him to set things straight. :eek:

Thank you all for the great birthday wishes (and a happy birthday to Miss Basia as well).

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday Carla. The OP should not be posting these years though. The Don may have to call a "sitdown" with him to set things straight.
Rich you are so right. Bob, you shouldn't be telling everyone it is my 40th, when you know I'm only 37!!! :biggrin:

I wish!!!

See everyone at the Pre-Spring Fling Dinner soon!

If this thread makes it to page 2 we'll be celebrating her sweet 16:biggrin:

Hope you had a great day and have a terrific year. Bring your car down to sunny Sebring sometime:rolleyes:....... David & Susan

Oooohh that sounds like a major request. I'll let Don know that you NEED us to come down to Sebring. I'm thinking next December/January would work out well. Perhaps we can combine it with the Rolex 24.

We missed some of you at the Spring Fling Dinner. Hope to see everyone at Kid's Day this year.

Here's to a second page and being 16.

Thanks All!

Back