Hallett Event, Oct. 22nd

Calling all OK KS TX MO AR NSX owners!!

The Tulsa area NSX group is getting together to have a track day on Sat, Oct, 22nd, at Hallett, as part of the track's High Speed Touring run group, and have a BBQ afterwards. This is a great opportunity to pilot the NSX the way it was meant to be driven and then socialize (lie) about how fast we all were. Even if you're leary of open tracking your NSX, feel free come out and hitch a ride with in an NSX on track and then join us afterwards.

We'll be meeting in Tulsa in the morning, 8:30ish, and then driving over to Hallett. Membership in Hallett's HST group is $35 and the five 15 minute sessions through out the day is $95. The rookie classroom (mandatory for all HST participants) is at 10:20am and the last HST session is at 4:45pm. Bring a helmet, a long sleeve cotton shirt, comfortable athletic shoes, and LOTS of water.

Feel free to check out www.hallettracing.com for more details on their HST program.

Looking forward to seeing some of the locals out there!

Last edited:
MarkB said:
I have just two questions. Are KS people allowed to attend? How many NSX's do you expect?

Of course, you are allowed Mark! I expect 4-6 NSXs on track with more showing up for the BBQ.

I'll be there at the Hallett event and we'll be hosting the cookout at my house afterwards. We're in south Tulsa and are easy to find. Please e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me and I'll send you some mapquest directions to the house. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend and hopefully meeting some new friends at the event. We'll have food and drinks for everyone so come over after a hard day of track fun and relax.

Tory Baker (ISONSX)

Wish I could be there. I plan to take my NSX to Marble Hill, Mo to attend a wedding. Sadly, can't be in two places. This event sounds like a great time!

Shaun

Shaun - I'll put you on the list of official invites for next year. Too bad you can't make it for this event.

Track attendees - make sure you fill out the entry and membership forms found below by Thursday, Oct. 20th.

http://www.hallettracing.net/pdf/comma_entry.pdf

And the COMMA membership form here:

http://www.hallettracing.net/pdf/comma_membership.pdf

Some of us will be meeting up at the Sam's Club near 41st and Sheridan and make our way to Hallett from there. I'm still taking names for the track roster so let me know if you plan on attending.

Thanks!

For everybody that is attending the track event, please download the .pdf entrance form and fax it in to Hallett by the end of day today - the cutoff for a discount.

So far there are 7 track entrants and even more for the social occasion afterwards. WOOT!

I'll be at Hallett with the others tomorrow and I'll provide directions on how to get to my house for those that would like to come by and have a bite to eat and a cold refreshing beverage after the Hallett event. I'll probably escape a little early to get the house in order and get things prepared. As Shawn indicated, the Tulsa folks are going to meet at the Sam's Club parking lot at the 44th and Sheridan location between 8AM and 8:30 AM and follow each other to Hallet from there. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Tory

MarkB said:
Shawn,

I will be arriving Fri @ about 4-5 PM and am staying through Sun morning.

I look forward to meeting you and the other local NSX drivers.

You driving the NSX or towing it? How many miles do you have on that now anyway??

Back