• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

"H" Logo CNC Machined Aluminum Custom Made Battery Holder (1 of a Kind)

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
This battery holder was originally designed for Optima batteries as you can see from the bottom plate machining. However any NSX compatible Group 35 or 26R battery will fit. One of the long bottom tray nut/bolt/washer assemblies is missing. Obviously these are easily available at any hardware store. Please notice that the upright posts are marked "inside" and "bottom". The 4mm hex bolts are a bit long for the tops so that height can be adjusted.

I bought this thing on Prime in 2010 and into the NSX parts closet it went. Only to be obscured by a bunch of OEM factory parts for future use. Especially since Charlotte still had her factory spare tire still in place. I hope none of you boys and girls still have yours in your car. If you, remove it immediately and go try to inflate it. You'll have a good laugh when it explodes into a cloud of black dust.

I'm offering this battery holder for what I paid for it in 2010 dollars without factoring in inflation. ($350.00 in 2010 is equivalent to $505.00 today)

Offered at $350.00 which includes free shipping to the lower 48. I prefer Zelle but will accept PayPal with a 3.5% additional fee. I have a business PP account that doesn't allow sending or receiving of F&F payments.

BH01.jpg

BH02.jpg

BH03.jpg

BH04.jpg

BH05.jpg

BH06.jpg

BH07.jpg

BH08.jpg

BH09.jpg

BH10.jpg

BH11.jpg

Back