• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gt-rom

BD

Legendary Member
I bought a GT-One v.2 Titanium exhaust from GT-ROM.net of Osaka Japan.

The buying experiece was not quite as smooth as I had hopeful, but the oever experience was good, and I will do more business with them in the future.

Here are some key information when you order the exhaust from them. Expect a long wait. Even though Hitoshi San will tell you the waiting period is 3 to 4 weeks for any custom items, it took them over two months to complete my exhaust; therefore, if you order some thing from them, expect the waiting period to be longer than his quote.

I had some problems with shipping. GT-ROM used Bax Global as shipping carrier. The exhaust was delayed at the LAX Custom for another week. So you will need a Custom broker to get it out for you. The mistake was made on the declared value. So I had to pay duty to before they will release it. Which ended up paying about $270 bucks extra, over the standard shipping.

There is no Custom import duty for items that is declared under $200 USD. So choose wisely.

The quality of the exhaust exceeded my expectatoin. The welding on the titanium is beautiful, and the sound is gorgeous. The fitment was perfect and no surprises during installation. If you read my other post, my car was dynoed at 295hp with the exhaust as my only mod, so needless to say, it was worth the wait.

I recommand the shop highly, just have to clear the language barrier.

Good luck

I just received my GT-One exhaust and I wanted to give a thumbs up to Gt-rom also.

Hitoshi from GT-Rom is an excellent Partner and the GT-One Quality is awesome!

So you will never make a fault to Order from him!

Some Parts need some more time, but he is the Number One in the Japanese NSX Scene!
Support is great and you get a fast answer, he is a great and friendly guy and a real good business man!

Back