• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GT-ROM victims?

BD

Legendary Member
I just found out a prime members (possibly two) never received their goods after wiring the money to GT-ROM and the timeline has been over six months.

I don't know what I can do to help... I figured the proper approach is to send a compiled list of victim's information to my friend in Japan to see if he can contact the legal authority in behalf of the US victims, since the rumor has GT-ROM owner is already currently under legal scrutiny.

So if you're a victim of GT-ROM, PM me your information so I'll get the list going. If you don't feel comfortable posting this publicly, PM or e-mail will be fine. There is no need to make this into a circus.

I can't make any promise other than get the information over there.

Good luck.

I got the information from some of you and are reviewing the situation with my friend from Japan. We're trying to figure out what we can do to help you. Since he's not an attorney and also not a victim.

I'll PM you guys later when we figure out some thing.

Back