GT-C's on Berlina Blacks

Alright, there seems to be a lot of posts on GT-C's recently. So much I might even think about getting a set for my Berlina Black. For those of you with berlina blacks, show us your goods!

(I don't want to be a "black" supremacist, so if you got GT-C's on other colors, feel free to share anyways! =)

Okay, you asked for it....

IMG_2015.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0494.JPG

DSC00015.JPG

And other colors.....

IMG_5451.JPG

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

DSC00020.JPG

DSC00590.JPG

IMG_2022.JPG

Meeyatch1 said:
No gold GT-C's.....cool, I will be the only one. ;)
I took that as a challenge to find an NSX with gold GT-C's. I struck out. :( But I'm still trying. :) In the meantime, I also found these pics of NO TKTS car in a previous iteration.

DSC04764.JPG

DSC04763.JPG

Man...I am having a heck of a time with this decision. What is everyones opinion on how gold GT-C's will look on a Grand Prix White NSX?? Good or bad? How did picking wheels get this tough?? ARGH!!

Great looking wheels! Now the question is "Where is the best place to purchase a set?" The best price I have found is nearly $2400 for 17X8 (F) and 18X10 (R). Also, has anyone seen the Diamond Black?

russNSXgtc01.jpg

Wow, I think I'm going to paint my centre section and put on a brushed alum "H" logo. That looks great!

evof575gtc,

What suspension do you have. I have the Comptech sport springs with Bilsteins on the lower perch. Will your set up work with that suspension?

Kim - Kaiser 97

Here are mine.

Attachments

• IMG_1639_1_1_7_1.JPG
    IMG_1639_1_1_7_1.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_1643_1_1_8_1.JPG
    IMG_1643_1_1_8_1.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1636_2_1_3_1.JPG
    IMG_1636_2_1_3_1.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 96
Hugh said:
Beautiful wheels. Apparently they work well with any color NSX.

Volk's, need I say more!:biggrin:

What is the most aggressive offset you can get without sticking the wheels out of the fender? Some have suggested +41 for the fronts and +43 for the rears, on a 17x8 and 18x10 combo.

35+ front high type for 17x8
37+ rear mid type for 18x10
for GTC only

this wont stick out only if the car is lowered with either H&R, Eibachs, or something with a similar drop.

on stock height, it will like stick out like a barely noticebly, not enough for anyone to even notice or care, by like 1cm. like totally.

OK i'm a little dense...if on stock height, it sticks out 1cm, then won't you hit the tires/rims when you lower them? Also, w/ +35 and +37, any rubbing issues? Is there a good compromise between +41/+43 and +35/+37?

there is no compromise in between. there arent any other offsets shown in the book, because anything in between is pointless because youre just counting by the millimeters. and only a few mm. but those few count when you want the most aggressive stance without sticking out. but hey, sticking out is cool, like drifters

wheels start to tuck when car is lowered.

the more you lower it, the more it will tuck.

if you raise the car on a lift, you'll see the wheels swing out of the fenders a lot.

rubbing issues will be dependant on your suspension and ride height plus tire size.

mine only rubs on the right front when going up a hard driveway.

Back