GT-3 Stiff Competition

Re: GT-3 Stiff Competition

AKUDOU said:
exterior_foto.jpg

I love this car. Near 911 turbo performance, without the turbo(s). Honda take notice of the performance figures of the GT3. I think all of us who desire a V8 in the next generation NSX ( If there is one ), would take an over achieving six, such as the one in the GT3 as consolation. Please Honda, build a GT3 beater !!

LUV2REV said:
I love this car. Near 911 turbo performance, without the turbo(s). Honda take notice of the performance figures of the GT3. I think all of us who desire a V8 in the next generation NSX ( If there is one ), would take an over achieving six, such as the one in the GT3 as consolation. Please Honda, build a GT3 beater !!
http://www3.us.porsche.com/english/...gt3/default.htm
exterior_foto.jpg
fJustUnloadedMyGT-3.jpg
JustUnloadedMyGT-3.jpg
eJustUnloadedMyGT-3.jpg
dJustUnloadedMyGT-3.jpg
cJustUnloadedMyGT-3.jpg
bJustUnloadedMyGT-3.jpg
Just unloaded today!!!

I think that is a classly move for a manufacturer to put plastic on the tops of the body panels in shipping to help prevent accidently scratches and dings.
BTW, Please take it to the track !!

92NSX said:
I think that is a classly move for a manufacturer to put plastic on the tops of the body panels in shipping to help prevent accidently scratches and dings.
BTW, Please take it to the track !!
I would but I just sold it. The quickest 3,000 I ever made. Put 2,000 down and ordered another one.

This is a smart move by Porsche, as a way to bridge the price and power gap between the NA 911 and the 911 TT.

Back