• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

gsrboy: A very understanding patron

While most of this section is based off feedback of vendors from the customers stand point I really wanted to take my time out to thank a client.

I reworked a console for him and gave him my time frame for turn around. About one week into the two weeks I initially told him the console would be finished my father was hospitalized.

I for one am very big on punctuality and keeping up to my word. Realizing my deadline was going to be pushed back I regretfully sent a text to Tuan explaining what was going on the next day. He simply replied back with: "Don't worry about it just worry about your dad first"

While this seems like any normal reaction to anyone. This lifted a huge monkey off my back. Luckily, everything is for the most part back to normal and I was only late six days.

Again Tuan I cant thank you enough for being so understanding through all this and I hope you really do like the new iteration of your console!

Back