• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Buy Group Buy GT-One Rear Bumper (RGT GT-ROM) now On

SCW Performance is bringing NSXPrime another great group buy!

The GT-ONE R-GT Rear Bumper is a great way to enhance the look of your NSX, while increasing the aerodynamics and track performance. Air is allowed to escape the bumper vent and reduce the "parachute" effect on the rear bumper. This is a direct bolt on for the 1991-2005 NSX. Any reputable body shop will be able to paint and install this for you. This is a replacement rear bumper cap with vents. The R-GT Rear Bumper is compatible with the factory rear crash beam.

67.jpg
68.jpg

65.jpg
59.jpg

60.jpg
attachment.php

This is a Direct Vendor Group Buy

- No Maximum
- Minimum is 5
- ETA is 2-3 weeks for production, and 1-2 weeks for shipping. These are made and shipped from Japan.
- END DATE FOR GROUP BUY - April 25, 2013.
- Deposit Due by End of Group Buy is 50%, the remainder is due before we will ship your bumper.
- Payments Accepted - Cash, Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, Paypal (with fee)

Group Buy Price (if 5 minimum is met) $1,490 + Shipping (within USA only)

* If you wish to purchase the extra rear lower valence, or diffuser, PM me for a combined price quote.

1. NSX1145

Last edited:
Will do thanks for the heads up. I was considering this or the routeks bumper but I think after comparing the two, this one is a little more "clean" looking

60.jpg

Is this shape the current shape or the old shape? I thought they modified this so that the opening sides are at an angle but maybe I'm wrong?

This is the shape I thought it was changed to, but please confirm.

f783317d51411438e0ce00a799839ebf_zpsf6e22c83.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very interested if its the new angled shape.

Last edited:
Dave - the yellow car in the 2nd pic is Valhalla's car here in SoCal, the angeled black "cutout" are not actual cutouts - they're vinyl I believe. I, too, like the angled cutout as oppose to the square cutout.

OK then. Thanks for the info.

All photos taken from the GT-ONE bumper are the one for the Group Buy. I do not know of any "angled" shape that exists, but we can offer vinyl cutting services if you wish to get that look.

As much as I would like to take credit, that rear bumper shot is
Ted's (Theo1).

Nice looking bumper and Gt-One definitely knows how to advertise, however in case a few people are unaware, those pics do not show what needs to be removed or modified to look that way.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/101234-GT-ONE-rear-bumper-pics-w-rebar

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...paint-shop-finally!-(Large-images-1600x1200!)

Let's just hope those who decide to remove the rear bumper support never get rear-ended or you're more than likely to "salvage" your NSX in a minor impact. Insurance may not even cover given that you are removing a safety feature on your vehicle.

Nice looking bumper and Gt-One definitely knows how to advertise, however in case a few people are unaware, those pics do not show what needs to be removed or modified to look that way.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/101234-GT-ONE-rear-bumper-pics-w-rebar

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/96140-Back-from-the-paint-shop-finally!-%28Large-images-1600x1200!%29

Let's just hope those who decide to remove the rear bumper support never get rear-ended or you're more than likely to "salvage" your NSX in a minor impact. Insurance may not even cover given that you are removing a safety feature on your vehicle.

they will cover everything and minus the damaged caused by you removing the bumper support lol

According to SOS and some other websites, the rear bumper beam does not have to be removed. Perhaps the people that did remove it, removed it for weight savings or because they wanted the maximum air flow benefit?

Last edited:
That is correct that you do not have to remove the bumper support. However, the majority of the "nice" pictures sourced through Gt-One show the vehicle without the bumper support which allows air to travel through the bumper. The "not so nice" pictures show the white foam which you probably need to spray paint in order to hide and pretty much negates the aerodynamic effects of having this bumper. Almost purely visual in this aspect now. If you want to throw down another $500 for a LW aluminum bumper beam then you can go this direction but you again can clearly see the beam behind the black screen.

In regards to insurance, I assume a competent agent can clearly see that you removed the bumper support (if you go that direction) which is the cause of additional damage and may adjust your compensation accordingly in a rear-end accident. Again, this is purely my opinion.

Running around w/o a bumper support will only benefit the masses here since it is more than likely that your vehicle will be "totaled" in a rear-end accident and your parts will be littered on this site for the vultures to swoop in to feast. As a bonus, the vehicle itself may end up in macninja's or shaun's hands to be rebuilt so they would probably love for people to run this bumper. =)

Last edited:
Back