• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GROUP BUY! APR Performance GTC-300 / GTC-500 3D Carbon Fiber Wings NSX 91-05

Hello Prime!

GROUP BUY IS IN PLACE! @ THE LOWEST PRICING EVER OFFERED ON PRIME! - 1/15/16
Per APR I cannot post the pricing due to MAP violation, but please PM me individually for the prices. Don't delay!

Group Buy with APR Performance - on their spectacular and track-proven GTC-300 / GTC-500 Adjustable wings for the NSX. These wings are made of a supremely crafted, pre-preg carbon fiber composite and comes complete with NSX-Specific mounting brackets and a UV glossy clearcoat to ensure they outlast the elements for street use. Their wings are designed using the latest in (CFD) Computational Fluid Dynamics technology and actually improve lap times.

GTC-300 is sized for stock-body NSX, GTC-500 is ideal for wide-body or wide quarter panel NSX. Gurney Flap option is also available for either wing style.

GTC-300 - Either 61" or 67" wingspan - MSRP ($1701) + Gurney Flap (Optional $116)
GTC-500 - 70" wingspan - MSRP ($1830) + Gurney Flap (Optional $128)

Payment / Shipping - Payment will be due within the next 30 days. The group buy will officially close at that time. Any payments that have not been paid by that deadline, orders will be cancelled and any paid funds will be returned. As we reach tiers of discounts we will inform everyone of the additional discounts given. The wings will be shipped within 5 business days from the date the full payment is received. International buyers are fine to purchase, just contact me for an international shipping estimate. All USA sales will be shipped Ground, expedited will be additional if desired. Payments can be made by Check, Chase Quick Pay, Wire-Transfer (Domestic), or Paypal (subject to 3.5% fee).

TO SIGN UP FOR THE GROUP BUY - PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL THE SHOP TO ORDER. THANKS!!

gtc-500-adjustable-wings_01.jpg

gtc-500-adjustable-wings_04.jpg

gtc-500-adjustable-wings_03.jpg

Last edited:
Please MESSAGE me for the pricing, we have an amazing deal, possibly the only time pricing this low will be offered to Prime!!!

Whoa! I just noticed the mounts on this wing. I like that. Is that a new design? I hadn't seen that before. Can I get just the mounts?

Back