Greetings from the Bay Area!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on the forum!
I don't own an NSX, but am looking to purchase one in the near future.
Basically, I've always been a fan of Japanese sports cars, having owned mostly Nissans over the last 14 years. Two years ago, I sold my 2003 350Z to get into a BMW 335i. While it's a nice car, I miss stupid things like...being able to work on your car and having an oil dip stick. I had been considering purchasing an E30 M3 to tinker around with. And then I made the mistake of driving a co-worker's 1994 NSX :biggrin:. Anyway, it changed me all around. I'm now looking to pick up a 91-94 hard top before the end of the year. Gotta sell some other toys first!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to becoming more knowledgeable on the NSX and learning from the many members in this community.

Thanks for stopping by!

Welcome
I am sure You will like the nsx
It's an amazing car
You can't go wrong with an E30 M3 as well.
Like the NSX it's a timeless car and gets looks everywhere
I have both the E30 M3 and the NSX and love them both.

Zaid

That's usually all it takes and people will see why we love the NSX so much.
Good luck on your search.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on the forum!
I don't own an NSX, but am looking to purchase one in the near future.
Basically, I've always been a fan of Japanese sports cars, having owned mostly Nissans over the last 14 years. Two years ago, I sold my 2003 350Z to get into a BMW 335i. While it's a nice car, I miss stupid things like...being able to work on your car and having an oil dip stick. I had been considering purchasing an E30 M3 to tinker around with. And then I made the mistake of driving a co-worker's 1994 NSX :biggrin:. Anyway, it changed me all around. I'm now looking to pick up a 91-94 hard top before the end of the year. Gotta sell some other toys first!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to becoming more knowledgeable on the NSX and learning from the many members in this community.

Thanks for stopping by!

Welcome to Prime. You can always check the Classifieds during your search. You definitely will not be disappointed with a NSX-Good luck on your search!

Before I was in the market, I was also looking at the classifieds and constantly reading here on prime for months.

You'll learn alot and will also get a feel for the price out there to make a good buy.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
Yes, I have definitely been browsing the classifieds for a cherry (for its year) example.
Luckily enough, I'm in no real hurry to purchase one. So I can take my time and find the right car for me. I'll probably need to source a daily driver as well being that my car now is my do-all-be-everything car.

Anyway thanks again!

Back