greetings from prison furlough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow NSXers, it's been almost 8 months since I was shipped off to Federal Prison for software piracy. I have a 12 hour furlough today to go home (!!!), see my wife and cats and get some good food. Just wanted to pop in and say hey to everyone and give my thanks to everyone that has sent email and donations to my wife to help us both get through this difficult time in our lives. Mucho thanks!

PS, could someone PLEASE send me any NSX drivers that have come out since 9/1/02? It would be greatly appreciated! Well, eight hours left and I'm going to go spend them with Shannon.

My address is
Rob Rothberg 22987-038
FMC Devens Camp
PO BOX 879
Ayer, MA 01432

Cheers, Rob

id love to except we're not allowed to drive while on furlough, they have my license, my car is stored about an hour from here, its not registered or inspected or insured to be on the road. i'll have to wait another 7 months for that.

Nice to see you on here a little early! Its good to hear that you get a little bit of a break...

Enjoy your time while you are on furlough, don't spend too much time on prime :D

Hopefully we will all get to talk with you soon!

Take Care

Next year NSXPO is in our neck of the woods and it will be great to see/hear that nasty sounding car of yours again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back