• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Great Service From Dali and SOS

Just wanted to say both are great places to buy from. :smile:

I also had a very good buying experience with Dali Racing. MJ answered my e-mails within minutes. He also personally delivered the product I bought.

Just wanted to voice my happiness with Mark over at Dali.

I have never had a problem and he has always answered my emails in a timely fashion.

Always a pleasure doing business with Dali. My last order, I was a real pain in the butt, making last minute changes, etc and all the items were mostly OEM factory items which I'm sure he makes close to nothing on... everything showed up as expected, prompt almost daily correspondance from MJ.

Processing another order through SOS, always a pleasure to do business with SOS as well. I always get informative and timely repsonses from Chris. Should be recieving my custom items soon.

Both Dali and SOS pretty much span all of the items you would ever need for the NSX. Keep up the great work guys!

Another thumbs up again for Dali.

Just got my Tein REs. Ordered last week and arrived yesterday.
Thanks MJ

Ditto on Dali. Mark answered my repeat questions patiently while I made decisions re suspension. Parts came on time. Mark answered questions about rebuilding calipers knowing I was buying used calipers elsewhere.

He does what he says, when he says, and even helps when there is no money in it for Dali.

Yes, Dali Racing was great in delivering my Type R suspension quickly...thanks Mark

-Julia

Back