Great racing game

I have been fooling around with this game for a bit and it is a lot of fun. The demo is free and the game is like 15 bucks. It has a great physics engine and it pretty challenging.

http://lfs.racesimcentral.com/

Those of you who likes racing games, check it out. If enough people get it, we can have NSXPRIME multiplayer challenges..

I have to agree, I just downloaded this to try it out, it has a very nice physics engine, and the graphics are nothing to scoff at.

Have you played online much lately?

i've been playing s1 for awhile.
this game's awesome, its like nothing else i've played in a long time ('cept maybe grand prix legends)
and to think this entire game is being made by 3 guys. a coder, an artist, and a web programmer!

Do you know the process for more tracks/cars to get added to the game?

I've been playing a bit more, but you can only so so much with the mouse - maybe I need to move to a keyboard configuration...

burbel said:
Do you know the process for more tracks/cars to get added to the game?

I've been playing a bit more, but you can only so so much with the mouse - maybe I need to move to a keyboard configuration...

heres how they've kinda hinted at the development cycle. there will be 3 mains stages of development, s1, s2 and s3.
you purchase each one individually, and during the release before the next section they occasionally release new content the whole way

the latest patch made keyboard racers quite a bit slower... just go pick up a wheel, you'll love it! (i have the logitech momo and its very nice)

Back