Great pic from the track

Taken the other day by a very talented 17YO named Lucas.

Im sure I will have a few more very shortly; I purchased 500 more pics from him.

2.jpg

Definitely a great looking track pic :smile: It always helps to have a great subject such as yours to shoot :biggrin: Are the 500 pics you pucchased all of your car :eek: or just different cars or misc stuff that the 17 yr old took.

Oster

Dave how big is that wedding band?!! I can see it from here!!!

Nice pic.

Its the Taitec GT500 wing. I love it, but I cant see ANYTHING out the rearview mirror.

I got pulled over a couple weeks ago, go figure, and the officer was pissed that it took so long for me to pull over. I couldnt see him! I didnt know he was behind me flashing his lights. So he turns on his siren. Im looking in my mirrors for the ambulance; keep on drivin! It wasnt until he really got close and I could see the flashing lights in his grill under the wing that I knew what was happening. I told him I thought he was trying to pass me; I wasnt going to tell him Im blind out the back. He pulled me over for no front plate.

The wing is awesome on the track. I think anyways. Tough to tell, but my lap times have moved from low 1:40s to 1:37s since I put it on. BUT my tires were hitting their optimal point, and I figured out a better line through a section, so its not just the wing.

I know the ring is evident! I noticed it too! Its not really that big in real life.

BioBanker said:
Taken the other day by a very talented 17YO named Lucas.

Im sure I will have a few more very shortly; I purchased 500 more pics from him.
nice pix
and nice car u got Dave.

1 down 499 more to post :biggrin:
cant wait

Uh... that front plate looks terrible. Did you get a ticket?

Are you kidding me? Of course I got a ticket!

AND he gave me a ticket for not having the license plate sticker stuck to the back of my registation (the little sticker that mates the one on your license plate to the registration).

This cop is well known where I live to give out tons of tickets. I was complaining the the Pcar guys about it and one of them got the exact same tickets as I did a couple years ago from the same guy. That guy even had the sticker on him, it just wasnt stuck on to the registration. Not stuck -> ticket. I was just thankfull he didnt look at my tires, check my rearward visibility or notice the hardwiring behind my visor. I could have been screwed in a flatbed the car away way cuz of track tires.

Your NSX looks awesome, very clean.

Normally GT wings doesn't match NSX well, but your NSX look so darn good with the GT wing.

My new screen saver, thanks! Any chance this guy has a website where you can purchase some posters? Im redoing my basement and these things would be sweet in the arcade area! PM ME if you want

darknezz_ghost said:
i love the first pic and this one.. :biggrin:

I have to agree with that,this pic is AMAZING Dave.
Love the look of your car,but I am a bit bias!
Yellow,my sideskirts and clustetr rings.I am glad I could be a part of such a Great looking car.
Congrats.

Stacy

PS When is the next KOBE's dinner ??

High res of the 1st one here

Im not sure Ive uploaded the high res of the one from the back pushing from the rear...Ill dig it up this eve...

I love the attached one also...

Stacy - I get so many compliments about your skirts, and Im not talking the short leather ones you wear sometimes...and I love the rings, they dress up the cluster perfectly. KOBEs next time Im in Van. I will never forget, dont worry. Next time I better be picked up in an NSX though - not some GM truck! You hear me? NSX. And no more excuses! Put the wrench down! Stop tinkering with it!

Attachments

• Picture%20438.jpg
    Picture%20438.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 74
Back