• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Great experience with Erick (evof575gtc) A+++

LMR

Legendary Member
I decided it was time to get the "NSX" center taillight that I had seen on some other NSX's so I contacted Erick (evof575gtc). I took my car to him and he removed the center taillight and said he would call me when it was done. A couple of hours later he called to say it was done. I went back and he put it on and it looks great. Then we talked about some of the carbon fiber parts he had on sale. The first part that had caught my eye on his sale post here on prime was the headlight covers, the price was too good to pass up. I also decided to get the R-wing (which I have wanted for awhile) and rear window garnish. He said he would have them here the next day. When I came back the next day I asked if he would install them even though they are easy to bolt on but I wanted it done right and he was more than willing to. He even removed my front emblem and install a black one that I had just bought. The fitment and quality of the cf parts are great. I will post pics later as I just got the camera back from the wife last night but forgot to bring the cable today to upload to the computer but there are some pics Erick took after the install on the Vendor thread under his sale post near the bottom. Here is the link.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136918

This was truly a great overall experience dealing with Erick and plan to buy more products from him in the near future.

Back